[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

CW Pass

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

cw pass

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

CW Pass

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 03:00 AM by OrbitingDeath. Edited 1 time in total.)

Affiliate Claim - 3 TPE - PBE Affiliate

Task 6 - 3 tpe

[Image: cw6.png?width=1036&height=583]

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Simmer CW Pass

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

GM Pass :flanders:

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

CW pass x3

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders
[Image: YBIH.png]

J GM Pass

[Image: 5yBVV1C.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 09:09 AM by Ricer13. Edited 2 times in total.)

2. Grab Bag

A. Winnipeg is the team that impresses me the most. Even though they continue to get knocked down every year, they find a way to make the adjustments they need to get them back to the finals over and over again. It’s only a matter of time before they capture that elusive championship.

B. The biggest thing Winnipeg needs to do is maintain their mental toughness. It can be very discouraging to lose season after season, especially to a team that you lost to only a few seasons ago. If they can keep their head on straight, remained focus on the task at hand and dig their heels in, they’ll walk away champions.

C. For me, it has to be Winnipeg, they’ve been dominant all season long and have continued that trend through the playoffs. They have faced very little adversity aside from past championship failures. Their series against the Blizzard is a classic bend but do not break situation but let’s be honest, the Aurora weren’t losing that series.

D. I am putting all of my chips on Winnipeg this season. They’re bound to get one, right? I think they’ve learned from their past mistakes, made the adjustments they’ve needed and proved to the league all season long why they’re going to be the S72 Champions. Don’t sleep on the Wolfpack though, they’re there for a reason.

6. [Image: IMG_8550.png]

8. [Image: 393F2D79-4DD7-499C-8075-1FEFBC58280A.jpg]

Fileworker CW Pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

I forgot we only needed 8...lol

(1 TPE) 2a. What impresses me the most about Winnipeg is their ability to win at home this season. The Aurora are 39-1 at home this season, playoffs included. Unfortunately, they do not have home ice advantage this seaosn against New England. They must win all three at home and steal one out east. It's the only way. 

(1 TPE) 2b. It was heartbreak last time in season 70. We stomped them in the first two games at home, and then ended up losing 4 of the next 5. I'm not sure what changed, but it was not pretty. Three of the four losses weren't even that close. The hope is that we can keep it closer this year and finally turn the page. We've been stuck on the last chapter for four seasons now!

(1 TPE) 2c. I'll say Winnipeg's win was better because they won in 5. Both PHI and EDM were very similar this season, but Winnipeg was able to knock them out two games more quickly. Winnipeg also put up 15 goals in the final two games to close it out, so here's hoping they found their game. 

(1 TPE) 2d. Winnipeg finally wins this year and silences the haters. It may just be because I'm on the inside, but we have such a great group of users - I can't see how someone would be upset that we would finally get rewarded for our recent success. If there's ever a time where "they deserve one" applies, it's right now. 

(3 TPE) 3. Winnipeg is successful because of the management and dedication of the users (which goes back to great management). Ace and Rashford have deftly built a fantastic squad and continually retool with excellent users and players. They keep a close eye on activity, finances, and the future. It's honestly amazing that they don't get paid real money for the great work they do for Winnipeg. Add to that Jess's great ability to coach a team and find ideal chemistry between linemates. Jess knows how to maximize a player's role on the team and balance ice time between a cabinet full of all-stars. The on-ice success and great locker room environment cultivates invites regular activity by the users, which in turn results in high TPE players. It's just a really solid franchise and group of people. I love that I can play in Winnipeg and share a locker room with all of them. It's been a joy.

(3 TPE) 5. As I have stated in prompt 3, Winnipeg is so good because of the great group of users. Other players top tier want to come to Winnipeg because of the compliment of active and nice users. It's this reason why I see Winnipeg sticking around for at least a few more seasons. We are getting older, but we have a few top end prospects coming through that will help bolster the roster. A lot of players are still at or above 1900 TPE and max earning, so we will still have a top rated roster at least until S75. With deft tactics and some luck, we could be continually successful through S78, I'd say. That's like 14 seasons of top 5 play. Not bad. The biggest threats to our power are Edmonton, Texas, and the ever present Chicago. In a few years time, it wouldn't surprise me if Winnipeg gets knocked off in the first two rounds by one of these great teams.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png][Image: augr5GV.jpeg]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, tweedledunn, and jaypc8237 for sigs

SHL GM CW Pass

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]

CW Pass

Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258