Create Account

Regina Budget/Send-Down Appeal Results

The Regina GMs have requested an appeal of the punishment shown here:
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=134286

The appeals team have reviewed the decision made by SMJHL HO and have decided to decline the appeal. While we agree that Winnipeg not posting in the send-down thread put Regina in an awkward spot when determining if their player was eligible to play it is still up to the Regina GM to check if their send-downs are eligible or not. With the absence of the post we would expect the Regina GM to contact Head Office at the time of checking if their send downs are eligible, to check with the GM of the team that didn't post in the thread, or to check that team's budget sheet.

We have also recommended that Head Office investigate and determine if additional punishment is required in this matter, and we have asked that the SHL Head Office improve this process so that there is clearer communication between the leagues.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

12-11-2023, 07:31 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: and we have asked that the SHL Head Office improve this process so that there is clearer communication between the leagues.

I've been asking for 18 seasons, I wish you the best of luck.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

rigged collusion witch hunt sad!

now that ive got that out of the way, while i disagree with the rejection cant do shit about it now so whatever

as long as we're not the only ones being punished and shit actually changes

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

"Regina should have tattled on Winnipeg to their boss and therefore the appeal is denied"

When the J GMs become the babysitters

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

12-12-2023, 10:17 AMSburbine Wrote: "Regina should have tattled on Winnipeg to their boss and therefore the appeal is denied"

When the J GMs become the babysitters

"Regina should have maybe realized they didn't know a status of their player for a full season and done something about it instead of sitting on their hands and then crying about the punishment."

There, rewrote it for you

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

12-12-2023, 10:38 AMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: "Regina should have maybe realized they didn't know a status of their player for a full season and done something about it instead of sitting on their hands and then crying about the punishment."

There, rewrote it for you
I mean sure but telling them to check an SHL teams budget sheet is ridiculous. Why make it as hard as possible for J GMs to know the status of their own players.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

12-12-2023, 11:37 AMSburbine Wrote: I mean sure but telling them to check an SHL teams budget sheet is ridiculous. Why make it as hard as possible for J GMs to know the status of their own players.

No one is saying they had to check that, we are saying it was one of several options to find out more information, if they had been checking send down status they would have seen that Winnipeg didn't post. I would hope that a GM would do more with that information than shrug their shoulders.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2023, 12:27 PM by Reno.)

we could have done more in the end so overall its whatever - i dont feel like being a drama catalyst anymore

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Moral of the story: check your shit or SHL GMs messing up/being lazy will cause you to be punished

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

I for one think that SMJHL GMs and SHL GMs should fight.

I don't dislike SHL GMs, I just think it'd be funny.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

12-13-2023, 12:44 PMartermis Wrote: I for one think that SMJHL GMs and SHL GMs should fight.

@sve7en and @Jimmysmo27 vs @Benpachi and @Ragnar in a steel cage

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

12-13-2023, 12:44 PMartermis Wrote: I for one think that SMJHL GMs and SHL GMs should fight.

I just want @JKortesi81 and @HabsFanFromOntario in a three way

[Image: Wally.png]

12-13-2023, 02:33 PMWally Wrote: I just want @JKortesi81 and @HabsFanFromOntario in a three way

It'd be death by snu snu for you

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

12-13-2023, 05:05 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: It'd be death by snu snu for you

And if I bring protection?

[Image: Wally.png]

New all-star festivity: J GM players vs SHL GM players

you'd have to cut some though esp the SHL GMs

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]