Create Account

S74 mPT #3: 'Tis the Season

He's gonna sit in a dark room waiting for the season to start back up. He'll have a tablet in there with game-tape so he can go over footage in the Christmas dark room so that he will be mentally prepared once the horrific holiday break ends.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Chicken will be going for a nice christmas dinner of turkey. Showing finally that the Chicken is above the Turkey in the foodchain, for this christmas at least.

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

Since the Aurora won't have any games during the holidays, Shaggy will fly to Toronto and spend some days with his dad Harry - who still works for the North Stars and also has some days off - and the rest of the family there. Shaggy is pretty lucky that it's not that far this year because flying all the way to Europe for just three days would've been too stressful. Instead they all just relax, sleep a lot, eat a lot and enjoy a break from their busy lives.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Eat, drink, eat, repeat

That's about it probably. Oh, might have to open some presents as well. It's not too exciting what we're gonna do over the holidays.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Spend a lot of time with the family. Watch hockey with friends. Relax and play games. Eat great food. Get drunk. Maybe get arrested for something. Like the good old days,

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon
Co-GM - Maine Timber

[Image: ekaterina-valieva-spotlight.png]
Thanks @xjoverax for the sig!

His plans are to enjoy a lovely meal with the ones that mean the closest to him, open some presents and then it is bad to work later on. Time training dont stop!

[33 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Marek will start the morning with his parents, who have come in from Czechia for the week, exchanging a modest quantity of gifts. Following that, he'll be squeezing in a training session before returning home for a home-cooked meal prepared by his mother - a real treat after eating out and whatever the other juniors can scrape together thus far in the season!

\

Nash always goes home to spend time with his host family for the holiday season. He always looks forward to a new squeaky ball to open on christmas morning. Before he does anything else, he has to remove the squeaker. Its a christmas tradition!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

For time off this season during the Holidays, Beau has arranged a flight home to surprise his older brother Cillian and other brothers and sisters. His parents are in on the surprise as he plans to enjoy a nice getaway from SHL action in the beautiful countryside of Ireland.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

A whole lot of nothing. Probably some naps, maybe some video games, and then likely a lot of food. Other than that it is going to be pretty low key. Happy holidays everyone!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

For the holiday season, Jaxson Reaper plans to travel and spend time between the in-laws as well as his own families house. Jaxson's sister in law just had a baby boy that he can't wait to meet.

40 words

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

Nothing more important than getting together with family and friends for the Holidays! That's gotta be the goto plan, presents and gifts are nice but just getting together for a Christmas Dinner is all that matters to Gato!

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

Petr has no family and does not practice holidays, as Petr's duty is service to the nation and the pursuit of excellence. As such, Petr continue his training regimen throughout any and all holidays.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Dunkler is trying to start a new tradition of watching non-Holiday movies that FEEL like they are holiday movies. Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Gladiator. Movies that make you feel comfy without being about Santa/Christmas/etc.

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2023, 12:42 PM by _Blitz_. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Castillon family goes back to the family winery in France, close to Montpellier. It won't be a long trip, but they'll spend Christmas Eve cooking and drinking wine, reserving Christmas Day for playing games, opening gifts, eating, and drinking more wine.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!