Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

First off hello to @BadWolf for being the first SHJML GM to scout me, and eventually picking me into YUM. Also to @Juho for being the fellow european typing in the early hours at YUM. Special mention to @Eggcracker

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

@Daybe @Frostbite did you guys know you still have accounts on this sight i hope you see this somehow with email and then look at this and surprised them with a email and shit

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

to be honest i can't say there was one specific person so i will just ping most of who was in qcc at the time and call it a day bc ily all

@Evok @Faelax @RAmenAmen @mer @Matteo @Hordle @ztevans @The Roope Hintz Effect (bb come back) @James Truong (not actually QCC but james always deserves a shoutout for cool)

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

@Konelu your the best friend from pre and shl that i have from our days as goalies together to when i swapped from goalie i appreciate you

@trella my goat. First, only SHLer I've met up with irl to go to a Providence Bruins game. Also we both play grand strategy games lmao

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2024, 08:30 PM by PapaSorin.)

I mean, I guess @trella @Chevy and @frithjofr count as friends on the site for me? Friend is such a strong word, and as much as theyre some of the coolest people I've met here, are we really "friends" in such a short time? If not, let's make it happen MFers!

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

@lore Lore brought me onto their franchise and is still sticking with me through it. Had a really good talk with him before they took me from waivers and made me feel very welcome

[Image: kcP9WEd.png]

[Image: SFLJy.gif]

@brickwall35 even though I know him from the PBE, I was kinda inspired to create a player here because of him. Knows how to play Blood on the Clocktower too.

Credit to Meo for the sig
[Image: image.png?ex=6578da45&is=65666545&hm=61c...d8861e9fc&]

@spidey helped me so much when I first started with doing math back when we had to do that like plebeians. Also, draft class buddies! Let's Go Knoghts!

[Image: 8FnCVh9.jpg.]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

[Image: UmZVJaz.png]
[Image: 6gdbFeP.png][Image: auXbs4O.png]
[Image: 1oMA17u.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2024, 11:19 PM by Dhoop. Edited 1 time in total.)

@G2019 Sup Bro! Ready to have a sick Pro Baseball Experience, International Simulation Football League, and Simulation Hockey League time with ya! See ya on the ice and field!

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

@Scrufdaddy Man, you were Cap on the first team I was ever on. If it weren't for you, I don't think I'd still be around today. Thank you for being awesome

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Its very hard to say as I can not really say but if I had to choose someone it would be @ThisSeemsFishy my Fishy Father.

[Image: mysteriousfish.png?ex=66328b0b&is=662016...98bf81f46&]
Amazing Sig done by @OrbitingDeath

[Image: 8W5aE8t8_o.jpg]
@MuNk22 with the amazing sig

@JumpierPegasus you were the OG goat, im still salty they named the zach miller after you even though you never won it but I was glad to be a friend to you years ago and come over from our HFBoards GM league with @Hallsy as well.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

hey @spidey how's it going! You were the one that got me into this league, 10 years later here we are! Congrats on Kain getting into the top 75! Going back and looking at how the league was back in the day, it really was different. I hope you're enjoying your latest player and finding things still lots of fun!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

I’d say there’s a few. @Otrebor13 was one. As was Merica but I don’t remember what his username is. Also @Velevra and @Gifter of Bikes. Cool to see them all still around, and they’re all great dudes.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤