Create Account

S76 SMJHL mPT #5 - Somebody Once... Deadline: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59pm PST

The All-S77 Squad! Now with more S's!

G - Evil Kyle Murray
LW - Max Kielinen
RW - Emeric Gagner
LD - LiMu Emu
RD - Cadmael Ixazaluoh (Gotta put myself.)

My All Star Team is an All Names Team. Best names according to me.

W May O'Nayse
C Doug Weight
W Celeste Desjardins
D Hodor
D Jeff Goldblum
G Justin Time

Honorable mentions
Trevor Lahey. Activity Check. GMs Son. Cob O'Corn. Teemu Salami. Spaceman Spiff. AT-AT Wollker.

[Image: KWQqwIn.png]

The best of the best in S76 in my opinion. Most of them need no explanation. They're "simply the best, better than all the rest!"

C- Froya Solberg (Quebec City Citadelles)
LW- Gordon-William Gibbles (Great Falls Grizzlies)
RW- Mia Lavoie (Maine Timbers)
D- Troy McClure IIII (Regina Elks)
D- Oranj Konhe (Colorado Raptors)
G- Song Ju-Gong (Quebec City Citadelles)

Great Job everyone!
your pal
Wayne

I call my team "Tough enough to have a V in their name".

C: Violet Stoica
LW: Vincent van Gogh
RW: Savva Kirik
D:Viktor Vyzovsky
D:Olivija Agate
G:Meo Vanbiesbrouck

[Image: QX0ggFb.png]

The all-rookie* powerplay line up consisting of rookies who scored the most points on powerplay in each skater position and the rookie goalie who I quesstimated to have done the best job at keeping short handed goals away:

LW: Baron Samedi, Colorado Raptors (2 G + 1 A = 3 P)
C: Sam Volta, San Diego Tidal (14 G + 19 A = 33 P)
RW: Sam Quintilio, Regina Elk ( 5 G + 19 A = 24 P)
LD: Hummus God, Kelowna Knights (5 G + 4 A = 9P)
RD: David Vent, Vancouver Whalers (7G + 9 A = 16 P)
G: Doom Guy, Kelowna Knights (MP: 3292, Team's powerplay opportunities: 154, Team's allowed shorthanded goals: 4)

* I only looked at players who are playing their first season in S76. Players who joined in late in previous seasons and played a few games didn't make the cut here although they maybe could still be classified as rookies.

I bring up the All-Nerds team. This is the team filled with players that, when off the ice, have stereo-typically nerdy hobbies. These players are:

Gwendolyn Telenn
Ólafur Atlason
Jeyeff Effo
Trevor Lopez
Frøya Solberg
Sonja Solberg

I present to you, the Goon Squad.

C - Mark Jagerson
LW - Anina Skovgaard
RW - Inge Baardsen
D - Chuff D'Lee
D - Onranj Konhe

These players lead the league in hits for the respective positions.

Falcons Canada

This team will be a team constructed entirely of players with long names! I want to see how some of these fit on the jerseys

F - Jean-Jacques Francois Jacques-Jean
F - Cristoforo Roccamontepiano
F - Langston Hardison-Laurent
D - Temetrius Jamel Morant Wick
D - Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen
G - Bishop van Apeldoorn

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Representing the All-GOHLS team, the following players are also members of GOHLS, another pretty great sim league and how I got introduced to Kahri:

F: Rock Solid
F: Raw Cheese McPickle
F: Skylar Stevens
D: Trevor Lopez
D: David Vent
G: Evil Kyle Murray

Trevor "The Tijuana Tornado" Lopez

I'd say we should show some love to the real part of hockey -- beating the shit out of each other, so we'd need all the league leaders in fights won, obviously. minus Baron, cause that dude deserves no recognition.

Valerija Serapin, Crystal McLeod, Sven Panda and Josh Latreille are all tied for the league lead with 2 fights won, so easy choices there. Add in Kenny Omega cause he sounds like he's smash a beer over his head before starting a fight and Mit Wobet cause I like the name.

[Image: W4vTrno.png]

The All-Goon team, 10 fights total!!!!

C Bog Damsel
LW Caper Poirot
RW Max Kielinen
D Trent Wiseman
D Jordan Bamford

The players that should make it are all rookies. Starting with David Vent the best rookie defensemen in the league, next would be Sam Volta who lead rookies in scoring, next would be May O'Nayse the best right wing rookie, and then the Emeric Gagner who is the best left wing rookie in the league.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

I have to pick the J all-alphabetical from the top cause I think its the most fair. This would give us 3WW Wingmate-Roc, AEric Calland, AT-AT Wollker, Abdi Smokes, Ace Guilded, and Adam Joy. Funny enough the skaters are 3 f's and 2d already.

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]