Create Account

S76 PT #5: Push it to the limit Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

Written Option 2: The best hockey is needed during the playoffs because all the players are giving it everything they got and then some more in the hopes of winning a Championship. Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava is focusing on fine-tuning his skills, sharpening his mental focus, and maximizing his physical conditioning for the upcoming playoff run with the Yukon Malamutes in the SMJHL post season. For Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava he is mentally preparing for the playoffs by isualizing success, maintaining a positive mindset, and staying composed under pressure. Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava is working with a sports psychologists to develop coping strategies for high-stress situations and get ready to perform under the bright lights. For physical conditioning Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava is focusing on increased gym sessions, on-ice drills, and cardio workouts to maintain stamina throughout the playoffs. Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava is also focusing on rest and recovery prioritizing adequate rest, recovery protocols, and nutrition to ensure he is physically and mentally prepared for each game.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

05-06-2024, 03:03 AMpuolivalmiste Wrote: Written Option 2: Playoffs are here and it is time to put in the next gear. Do you think your player can up their game to next level and how do they do it? If they were already playing their best hockey during the regular season, how do they ensure they can keep up the level of play through all of the playoffs?

Season 76 hasn't been a very good one for the Yukon Malamutes. we lost a ton of veteran presence and are currently in a rebuild and the season standings make that very obvious. Dash Jackson isn't expecting a Cinderella run through the SMJHL Playoffs, with a 1st round matchup with the SMJHL 4 star cup runner up the odds are heavily stacked against us. I'm just hoping Dash Jackson can continue getting better and stay consistent like i have every game and put up a good showing against great competition.

I feel like my player is really starting to take off! On the cusp of a breakout season. I'm hoping moving forward in to S77 season will be DJ's big jump. But for this year's postseason if i can stay consistent, limit giveaways and continue to be an asset to the team. that would be a big W for me moving forward.

158WC

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

I don't think the league uses drugs or any kind of weird thing like that to keep the players healthy. I think what it is is that teams and players understand that to play at a top position you need to train right and do the right things. To that end, top of the line equipment is used along with strict training regimens that keep athletes in the league healthy and able to perform night after night throughout the course of an entire 66 game season. I also believe teams in the SHL probably spend a mint on doctors and top of the line trainers that help keep all of its athletes operating in peak physical condition. That would explain why we are paid so little. I mean, I would prefer to make 100 million dollars a year but I suck ass at Baseball which is why I play hockey and only make 3-5 million a season. Or maybe it is drugs, what do I know.

I think the answer to the injury issue is very clear and I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it. We've got clones people, and it's not very subtle. We know that the SHL management and player association requires blood and hair samples. They say it's for drug testing but we all know that this isn't true.

The SHL uses its millions (where do you think this huge budget comes from) and turned it into scientific studies into human, robot, and just general cloning. The SHL leveraged this technology to increase their income and now they also use it to keep copies of each player in cryo-storage.

If you're injured, well, the you in storage isn't. Wake up people and robots and certain feathery avian creatures from the Magic the Gathering extended universe, you may not be you. Protest for your right to get injured and not get taken out back when you do!

Option two: 

Yes I think Chopper has what it takes to compete in the playoffs hell I would argue Chopper was built for the playoffs more than anything. The gritty 3rd and 4th liners that rack up hits in a series are the ones who ensure that their team is in much better form come game six and seven. The longer the series goes on the better as Chopper's aggression and hitting are ready to set any team back. Plus it would be nice to drop the gloves if a change of pace is needed and we are down in a game. Another aspect I think Chopper improves on in the offense, racking up assists seems to be a strength of his. While scoring is nice the ability to send a perfect pass that leads to a goal is an underappreciated part of the game that can carry Nevada far these playoffs.

PT pass

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I do not think it is drugs, I just personally am of the opinion that the SHL exists in a parallel universe where people literally can not be hurt. It is a beautiful world where the Vegas Golden Knights can not abuse the LTIR and wars make no sense at all because if you can not hurt people there is no way shooting at them does anything. That does not mean that people are immortal though, that would be pretty crazy and no one would ever have to retire in the league. People simply die of old age and multiple scientific advances to stop overpopulation have been made in the past couple of hundred years so that is not a problem either any more. It is a beautiful and peaceful utopia where people do not need drugs to stay healthy. That way the league was also able to not have any injuries in any game ever. Or you know, maybe it is drugs.

163 words

[Image: gREvMiW.png] [Image: H3aFgmg.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Written Option 2:
 My player has been playing okay hockey for the Nevada Battleborn in the SMJHL. As a two-way defenseman, my offensive play has been a little underwhelming but I've made pretty good strides in my defensive game. Simply put, no, I do not think my player will up they're game for the playoffs. This is my 2nd season and 1st full season in the league and my player is just simply not ready to be a playoff player as a rookie. I do not expect greatness come playoff time, but mediocrity should be considered a win for me. Although, stranger things have happened, I just have very little expectations for my player and anything better than that will be a surprising bonus. I will still be looking forward to it just the same and maybe in another year or two my player can become that established playoff performer. But for now, I will patiently watch and wait as my player develops his game.

fileworker pass

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Written option 1: 183 Words

will just say it, PROTECT THE PLAYERS
I think that the SHL/SMJHL has players change pads between periods so they do not ware out, that would cause injury, BUT The bad thing is, is that teams would need to get like 200 pads (PER GAME, Then fix them after) Or somethin like that, Ok I just did math and if each team has like 20 players, multiply that by 3 so you only need 60 pads a game, But this is hockey, not MATH CLASS, but anyways, the league should invest on higher quality pads for the players so teams do not waste time fixing 60 pads after every game, I said it once and I'm gonna say it again PROTECT. THE. PLAYERS!!

[Image: SwvYrXP.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]   

Ahh

Written Option 1: Despite high speeds, countless hits and blocked shots somehow no SHL player has missed a game to injury in who knows how long. How does the league do it? Are players pumped up with so many drugs and steroids that nothing can hurt them? Better doctors than money can buy to operate anyone during intermission? Clones? Is it all just a simulation?

This is a subject that Alexandros himself contemplated much before joining the league and seeing it from afar but after several season he believes he has discovered exactly what it is that is causing the lack of injuries. I can see why some may believe it is drugs or really good medical staff or some other logical explanation but I am here to say nay it is not anything like that. Without further ado, the reason why there is no injuries in the SHL is the power of HUGS! I know it sounds crazy my friends but the amount of hugging done in the SHL has started to created a psychic barrier between players that acts as a soft cushioning mirroring someone hugging you and prevents injuries from occurring. Imagine Alexandros’ surprise the first time I went to take a hard fall but it was like the bodies of my teammate were wrapped around me in a peaceful embrace shielding me from harm!

-163 words

As we all witnessed in the groundbreaking documentary about sports practices "Space Jam", athletes are all on "Michael's Secret Stuff" (don't make it weird) and it keeps them all strong and healthy. Of course, it's not the case for the SHL because the formula needed to be altered to fit hockey players and not basketball superstars like the looney tunes so it's not really Michael's stuff anymore. Space Jam tried to cover things up by pretending it was water all along but we all know better. When the Hamilton Steelhawks kept winning every. fucking. season. (I'm not mad, you're mad), the rest of the SHL investigated their practices and found out that the secret serum was what made them the best team season after season. Now that every team has adopted it, the league is more competitive. Why did no one get injured in the seasons before this discovery? I can't tell you or the pharmaceutical mafia will ger rid o-----

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

ISFL Affliate

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Task 1

The secret for having no injuries at all is that all players just play so soft. Expect Seattle Argonauts. Their identity is to work hard shift after shift. They would run over other players but because they play against Seattle only 3-4 times per season, players have been lucky to stay healthy. And in the games between other teams, the players then just move the puck quickly under pressure to avoid big hits. Against Argonauts that tactic doesn't work because Seattle's forwards will forecheck till the end no matter what happens. They will tackle the sould out of your body even though you move the puck quickly from defenders to forwards. So yeah, the secret is that the league is pretty soft nowadays and players are more skillful so they focus to play with the puck instead of without it so abilities to hurt each other have gone down. Some old hockey fans do not like it but it is what it is.

[Image: salming.png]