Create Account

S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best Due: Sunday, June 16th @ 11:59 PM PST

Robo Sven wants to match Sven Svechnikov's career hardware, at least. That means he has a couple of seasons to with the cup with the Whalers, as well as a gold with RATvia.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

To be honest, I think Podz has completed all of his goals by this point. I really can't think of anything else that I'm missing out on. I guess we just let it ride and enjoy it

[Image: gLIi4AC.png]
[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2024, 02:32 PM by karlssens.)

My goal when I created Oskar was to be a strong 2 way player vying for the Dar in his prime. I followed the builds of several strong 2 way players previously and so far Oskar has had no issues on the offensive side of things, but his defensive side, especially turnovers, could use some work still before he gets some recognition in the Dar conversation.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

I pretty much just have a goal to play a while for base pack since he isn't particularly good I'll need him to get a bunch of wins or something for him to be considered any sort of good I would imagine

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

The goal for my player, Leonard Wood, is to help my team win a Challenge Cup. That's it. There is nothing more important. Any individual success is secondary.

[Image: LChpoGG5_o.jpg]

My individual goal is to be the highest TPE goalie in the league with a dominant team. My team goal is to be part of a dynasty that I contributed towards.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

It is simple for the ELK, we need to make a deep playoff run this season as this is our last chance before entering a rebuild. It would be great to win it this year with the squad.

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Tanner Pitts wants to play in Atlanta for his entire career. That is his only current goal. It is unknown if the reason is because the city is rated one of the top 10 strip club cities in the USA or if he just really likes the locker room vibes that the team brings

Willow has a cup to her cabinet now so at this point she just needs some personal awards to go alongside it, anything that will help the Hall of Fame case in the future

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

I really just want to be able to play my best and help my team win. I will be honored to have a ring when it is all said and done too.

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

as sebastien regazzoni's career winds down, he is hoping to perform at a similar level to last season and win a cup with the steelhawks.

Armada

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

The only goal that I have for this player and that I've had for all my players is to win a challenge cup. 9 years in this league and I still don't have one. It's not fun anymore. If I can just get one I could stop cup chasing, which is something I don't really enjoy doing in the first place.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

To be honest, Louise St. Martin has already hit most of her career goals. IIHF gold, check. Lead the league in scoring by a blueliner, check. Win a title and find teams that fit my vibe, check.

[Image: valpix.gif][Image: 20XRTsR.png]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Citadelles Switzerland
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Jarrod Lakemore has now entered regression and at this point it would be nice to pick up another SHL championship before he retires. A medal in IIHF would also be cool.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

My Goal for Bishop Van Apeldoorn is to have a somewhat successful career in the big leagues and hopefully be a consistent starter for a few seasons.