Create Account

Chirper #70 (AC Week #528)

Playing some retro pokemon games on an emulator and man completing the dex is a grind...

First time chirping! Hopefully I won't be letting everyone down with my first one.

Hey scottisheyebrow, don't worry about it! Your chirp is one of the best I've ever seen! I'm not biased in any way shape or form!

06-12-2024, 12:00 PMMrPresident Wrote: Can’t stop, won’t stop thinking of you

is this a threat because i dont llike it

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

chirpin for money packs for free

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

the missile is very tired. he is eepy. the missile has had a very long day of splashing bandits and wants to take just a small sleep. he eeby and neebies to sleebie. mibsile sleepy and need bed by time. the missile is currently experiencing critical levels of being a sleehjy little guy and needs to go to beb. he is retired and needs to slep. just a little sleejing time as a treat. mibsilelelele neebs to slek for twired boyo. just a lil guy. mibsipaleebeelee needs his beaty sleep. look at him go! he yawn bib cause he skeegy. neebs to falafel asleep. ni ni time. goodnight, mr the missile.

[Image: sobchak.png]

o shit ya we got jPTs now

[Image: sobchak.png]

indecisive what I want to do today

06-12-2024, 12:51 PMephenssta Wrote: Playing some retro pokemon games on an emulator and man completing the dex is a grind...

Which one?
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2024, 01:19 PM by Froste39.)

Master blessed us with the first PT's !!!

Also I just started "Welcome to Wrexham", perfect time to boot up FM24 again

Kari: And the beauty part is that the babies don’t even have to listen ‘cause they’re asleep! You know, I wish my parents played Mozart when I slept because half the time I don’t even know what the heck anyone’s talking about.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Helen: Kari, I really don’t feel comfortable with this. Uh, I’ll pay you for your trouble, but I’d really rather call a service.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

carpy taught me a real fun word in German the other day and I gotta say people on this site make me experience it daily

Fremdschämen

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Oh hai there Mark

[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: YbWICYS.png][Image: i3Qgjha.jpeg]