Create Account

S77 PT #1: Guilty On All Counts Due: Sunday, June 16th @ 11:59 PM PST

Graphic Option 2: Draw your player getting called for a penalty and being put in the penalty box.

[Image: A5aHYax.jpeg]

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Option 2

Demir Bellona is not an aggressive player, he doesn't rage, he doesn't get into conflict and so as such, for the few penalties he gets throughout the season by paid off referees, he would sit still in the box and take the two minutes rest without issues. This league hasn't seen any green men harassing players in the penalty box yet so I don't think he would have any bad reactions towards the fans around the penalty box. He would be the kind of player to get back at the guy that dove on his stick with a well placed hip check or maybe he would extend the knee a little bit longer than usual, and in some cases maybe his elbow would stick out a little bit but Bellona is in no way the type of person to hold a grudge. He's definitely not a dirty player at all. Nope, not at all.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Written Option 2: Aw crap, this is gonna be five. I think as I look at the ref. I'm playing Carolina one of our rivals and I just tried to kill a guy. Am I sorry? No. I hit him full speed while he was playing a puck on the boards. Did I try to injure him yeah. But its hockey what am I gonna do. I look at the ref and say "You got to be kidding me that was legal he had the puck." He looks back and just shakes his head. "You know your getting 5 I know your getting five get the hell in the box." I broguing head to the penalty box. The door slams behind me and a look at the roof of the building I grab the water bottle in the box and chuck it into the stands. I hear my game misconduct given out and I sit there staring at nothing kicking myself for doing it while the ref was looking.

[Image: Make-a-photo-realistic-epic-image-of-a-h...a-go-1.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2024, 10:13 PM by Repgnar.)

Written Option 1
If the league wants to see more power plays on the ice why don’t we just have icing calls force and 2 minute penalty? Not only will this clearly see more power plays but we’ll also see an indirect increase in defensive turnovers in their own ice allowing more chances for goals. As a defenseman its ridiculous that the league is calling for more power plays so Slowpoke has decided to undermine the goal by leaning way too heavily into too many power plays. Slowpoke’s thought process was that if the league wants to see more power plays without bracing for the blowback it may have on the league then why not fully lean into the crazy. The game will become completely different than what it is now if icing induced a penalty and Slowpoke is fully prepared for the change to be reverted once the fans hear of the potential change. Win win as Slowpoke won’t have to deal with the penalty change but also won’t be tasked for something like this in the future either. 177 Words

Option two:

As a power forward who likes to throw a lot of hits and be a physical force, Anna Skovgaard is no stranger to the penalty box. Despite her best efforts to play a clean game with no mistakes, she does slip up from time to time. She will even drop the gloves every now and again when some justice needs to be administered. But lately Anna has felt like the referees have been calling some bad penalties. Maybe she has gained a bit of a reputation? Probably not, since she has really cleaned it up since her rookie season. Maybe it's all the on ice success and the league is trying to rig against QCC by calling some goofy penalties? Not trying to get conspiratorial here but anything is possible. But when sent to the box for something she didn't do, Anna does sit in the box and wonder why the referees seem to dislike her.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

If its a fair penalty call, my player does not complain and will usually go into the penalty box without a fuss, and will just sit there and vibe and catch his breath and rest up while waiting out the penalty, however if my player gets a penalty called on him that is a totally bogus, totally garbage call, he is going to pull a pat bev, where pat bev grabbed a camera from a camera media person sitting courtside and went and showed a clip of the lack of foul to the ref. So my player would likely just skate over to the funny little hole in the corner of the rink and try to get the camera out from the media person and would try to show the replay of the penalty to the ref in a really mocking and disrespectful way, hoping to stir up some angst and drama with the refs.

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Option #2

Lyle Odelein IV has been playing a pretty clean game this season. After playing 17 games with the Anchorage Armada, Odelein IV has only taken 3 penalties, a total of 6 penalty minutes. This mirrors his first season numbers pretty closely. In his first season, he was a late addition to the Armada roster, playing 21 games and dirt those games, he was only called for 3 infractions, only 6 minutes in the box. Last season was a bit higher, with Lyle playing in 66 games and getting 36 minutes in penalties. So when Lyle has been sitting in the penalty box this season, he really tries to figure out what put in the this position. Was he playing sloppy? How should he have avoided this? He does not like putting his team in trouble, he doesn't like giving the opposition a better chance to score. Lyle is going to do everything he can to keep those numbers down, to try a do his best to help the team win some more games

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Written Task, Option 1

For expanding the rules of the SHL, in the mind of Rodrigo Banes, there is really only one clear option: in order to generate more powerplays and special teams time, it will be illegal from next season onwards to pass the puck back into your own zone. An infraction will result in a special 1 minute half-minor penalty.

how does this rule look on the ice? For example, the defenceman retrieves the puck in the corner, turns, and sends a breakout pass up the boards to his winger. That winger, if they receive the puck, cannot pass it back into their own zone, and must pass it across the ice or further up. 

This is also a minor infraction, and so the new Half-Minor penalty is called. On top of all this nonsense, it adds a ton more faceoffs, which everyone loves and enjoys.

This half-minor can be amended to a regular Minor penalty for the 2nd and 3rd infractions by a team. The 4th infraction is an automatic penalty shot for the opposing team.

[Image: banes.png]

Journey Man isn't an overly aggressive player, as he focuses on being a two-way defender and playing position over taking out an opposing player. But that being said, he does remain physical, so penalties are bound to happen from accidental fouls or goal-saving moves. So when Journey does take a penalty, he tends to be pretty relaxed about it. He doesn't usually argue with calls, even if he disagrees, instead waiting for a later moment in the game to have a more relaxed conversation with the official. He finds this helps drive home his point of view better and help prevent more calls in the future, and the refs appreciate the respect. It also helps that Man speaks multiple languages and can communicate with international officials in their native tongue. While in the box, Journey focuses on the play to stay alert and ready, and plans his moves for when he comes out of the box, so that he's ready to capitalize on a scoring chance or get back in the play to help defend the zone.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: Tqabyfh.png]

my player does not ever complain about things that happen on the ice, much less penalties. it is not worth his time or energy to complain about things that can not change. he also wants to avoid unsportsmanlike conduct if he complains about a call the refs make. the penalty was called, it happens sometimes. he will get over it and calm himself down during the time in the penalty box. if you leave the box with a temper you are more likely to take another penalty and my player does not want to put his team through that.  just need to pray that your team can kill off your mistake, and apologize when you get back to the bench. taking a calm approach to the game can be helpful but sometimes, especially in the playoffs, you need to turn up the intensity, which is when you really need to be careful after taking a penalty. can not cost my team big in the playoffs

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

When David does get called for a penalty which in fairness has happened quite a bit this season. He then heads to the sin bin with his head low and critiquing his actions that put him in the box. Going over in his head what he did, Going over how he should better handle the situation that he was in, or to make sure the opposing team does not take advantage of what he’s doing in that moment. Even though some calls are 50-50 calls or could even be a dive at the moment. David needs to be better aware of his body, stick, and actions during that time to make sure the other team can’t take advantage of it. During his time in the box David is trying to be the best teammate he can be by encouraging the guys on the penalty kill to kill off that penalty so then can get out free. As the two minutes are coming up, Vent gets ready to run out of that box and either join his team on the rush or head straight to the bench to make sure his team gets back to five on five hockey

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Ph

Option 2:

When it comes to penalties and how Matiss acts when he gets one would depend on the call and if he thought it was a good call or not. If it was a good call then he goes to the penalty box, sits for two minutes, thinks about what he could have done differently and what he will do during his next shift and takes it from there. If he thought it was a bad call he would go talk with the ref on the way to the box and ask home what he saw and how he saw it, just so he could get an understanding of why the ref called a penalty on the play. Matiss is always trying to improve his game and fix his mistakes so if he could get any information from the refs on how they are calling the game he can make adjustments so that he is not put in that situation again to get called for a penalty.

PT Pass

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

WRITTEN OPTION 1

To increase the number of power plays across the league, GM's Son of the Simulation Hockey League's Montreal Patriotes has proposed a very fun (for him) rule and penalty associated with it. Every player must be able to chug a full beer in under 5 seconds to start off each period. If they fail to do so, they are given a minor penalty, and this stacks for multiple players, so a team could be two men down for up to the first 10 minutes of a period. Additionally, if a player fails to do this multiple times during a game, the penalty increases. The second time they fail to do so, it is a double minor penalty. The third time is a double minor penalty plus a game misconduct, meaning a team could theoretically be down 2 men for the entirety of the third period and have a short bench. The team could also, hypothetically, be forced to forfeit because they had too many players ejected.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]