Create Account

S77 SMJHL mPT #2 - Party Time! Deadline: Thursday, June 27th @ 11:59pm PST

I don't really know who is able to play which instruments on Kelowna, but since we have a Knights theme going on, I can see them forming one of those feudal-style bands with middle-age instruments. Gino would absolutely play the Lute like a madman.

I don't think many people on the team would play instruments, so I don't think we could get a whole band going. But One player I know for sure would probably play the Tuba, and that would be our boy @Muerto and his player AT-AT Wolker, just got to get it big enough to fit.

(58 words)

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

If the Detroit Falcons had a band, they would definitely have a pet Falcon as their mascot and their music genre would be heavy metal! Add in a bunch of SKREEESS and you got some pretty good music right there.

[Image: elliot-alderson-spotlight.png]
Credit: xjoverax

The Scarecrows would play a mix of heavy metal and deep tracks based on philosophical themed topics.  Scarecrows

On drums: Jack Booth
Bass: David VanHousen
Lead guitar: Alexa Johansen
Rhythm guitar: Emile Dionne
Keyboards: Viktor Vaughn
Percussion: Nathan Abel
Saxophone: Mathias
Theremin: Scar Bealey
Dulcimer: Cedar Lawson
Steel guitar: James Madison
Kazoo: Kato Savo
Cow Bell....because we always need more cow bell!: Supreme Dalek

And on lead vocals, because he cant play an instrument....Ozzy Bradford!!

Defender St Louis Scarecrows: S78-

deth klaw would be bass mia lavoie on vocals jj francois on lead guitar dough weight on rhythm guitar and ty justice would of course be holdin down the durms

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

There is no reason why we wouldn't just be called the Whalers or something to that effect. The term Whaler for anything goes so hard and I love it. The Wog would be the singer naturally (unironically I was in choir), but beyond that I'm grabbing Ville Sato-Maki for the guitar, Niclas Wastlund for the drums, and Olafur Atlason on bass.

blob:https://imgur.com/dd98d44c-a742-4578-9c26-ac62de23a721

Since the concept of music hasn't been invented during the raptors reign the band wouldnt really exist. But hypothetically the team rookies would make a rock band with me being guitarist,Zeus storm vocal,fisherman drummer,and kral king bass.

Keep Playing Guys 
-Jack Hvaik

We would be an Eagles cover band, called yeah you guessed it "The Falcons", get it? Because they are both birds. Maybe add a hockey parody or two, like instead of Hotel California, we would do Hotel Detroit.

Code:
38 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

its party time! no time like the present to party! I would obviously be on the trombone, Rankle would be the lead singer and muford would play the drums

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Well, Easton can play the guitar, bass and the drums as well, but he can't (or won't) play them all at the same time. I suppose for recording he could do everything except sing. I heard Hockey Player sings well, Clarence Worley sings well too though, he's always singing when he's doing skincare.

[Image: Fsysi9W.png][Image: R6eC8Fu.png]
285 TPE
OTT (S76-)
[Image: ApcZMh6.png]
credit: enigmatic
389 TPE
COL (S56-60)

The Kelowna Knights are not a musicians in their own rights, but know how to play a few chords here and there. Harry Fairchild would be the drummer of the rock bands called "The Knights of Camelot", with the guitarist Jennifer Huh, Carter Skankoven on bass and vocals being Chuck Chunky's job.

Colorado we have a band,
We have cymbals in our band,
Nathangus McExplosion plays the Triangle,
Raw Cheese McPickle plays the Pickle,
Lamelo Ball plays the Sax-Scraper,

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

The Kelowna Knights Band name would be Hell Knighting. The goalies would be drummers. Forwards would be guitars & vocals. Finally the D-men will be the bassists/ electronic instruments/ audio engineers.

THIS IS SPARTA ⚔️
Knights Knights

https://imgur.com/gallery/aOwI8Ja

:https://i.imgur.com/UtD8UrN.png

Thank you @MattyIce & @ThePyroAlpaca for these AWESOME graphics!!

This is going to be a disaster but I went ahead and put myself on tambourine since that's probably the only thing I won't mess up. Spiff insisted in playing keyboard so that's where he landed. Easton is on lead guitar and we don't have a singer. We just called ourselves The Leftovers and we mainly play MCR covers.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders Patriotes

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

Well since I am so new around here I will be a one man band.  It will be in the tradition of Bob Dylan and Neil Young.  Got my base drum on my back, harmonica on the shoulders, some bells on my shoes and a guitar in my hands.  Let the fun begin.