Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

The worst things I could imagine for the Vancouver whalers would be for us to not win our division. Luckily, that's impossible because we're too good. WHALE NAYSH

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

The worst thing that could happen to our team would be if Kahri cooked us all of the Dew Dogs and gave us food poisoning going into the cup finals. Unfortunately this would be likely to happen.

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]

The worst thing I could imagine happening is somebody finding out I’ve been copy and pasting all my PT resulting is the loss of most of my tpe

The Specters are currently leading the division and are currently at the start of a potentially incredible dynasty-like window. The single worst thing that could happen right now is to get FHMed in the playoffs for the next 5 seasons.

[Image: photostudio-1720667986458.jpg]

The worst thing I could imagine happening to my player would be feeling exactly how the Oilers feel right now. To have such a crazy comeback destroyed in a game 7. just terrible.

[Image: Sr1Fcwu.png]

I think the most devastating thing that can happen to a team in the SHL is being hit with an old school tampering punishment. While I understand the reason behind the rule, I am not a big believer in "tapping up" or tampering being as evil as people make out; if a player wants to leave he will, and to see a team absolutely torn apart over it in terms of current budget and future draft capital is way too heavy of an outcome in my opinion

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Since I am from Toronto "North Stars", I am pretty sure that nothing worse than this can happen. Each season we get our hopes up just to be even worse than previous season. If we want to be optimistic, it could be worse ir we would be two spots lower. Lol.

Stars Stars Stars

I'd argue not being able to send off Jimmy Wagner, Los Angeles legend, on a cup win was a hard hit to team morale, but we managed to make it happen in the end and brought it back home!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders
[Image: YBIH.png]

Thus far the most devastating series of events for Rence was in the conference finals in juniors. Up three games to none with one win left to make it to the finals. Ended losing four straight and never sniffed any such success again. Hope to close the deal the next time Rence is this situation.

55 words

Manhattan Rage are still in their low point I think. We had a decent season last season only to be falling short of similar expectations so far this season.

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

I would say the lowest point and most devastating thing that could happen to my player is simple not getting any ice time. Or even worse being dropped by Hamilton and having no other team willing to sign me.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

The worst thing would be for FHM to just *decide* that a good player, like an All-Star goalie, is just suddenly bad and can't stop anything despite having the lowest goals against for the entire regular season. But that would never happen, it's a very fair and reasonable simulation engine.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

I believe the worst possible situation for the Argonauts would be all the prospects that are upcoming go inactive, in terms of sim performance the worst thing would be going winless the rest of the season and have the teams behind us passing us.

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

the worst possible thing for the Forge would be to lose out in the first round.  They have had an incredible season thus far and nothing short of winning would be a mass L for them.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

The worst thing that can happen to the Baltimore Platoon is either an early exit in the playoffs or another failure in the finals once again, these would be the worst case scenarios

[Image: euPeo5t.png]
[Image: 7361srC.png]