Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

The low point for Louise St. Martin was probably losing the junior finals with QCC in her final season, since she knew right then and there that that was it, she was gonna graduate without a Four Star.

[Image: valpix.gif][Image: 20XRTsR.png]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Citadelles Switzerland
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

The worst thing that could happen to our team is having most of the team dying in a plane crash, while a few of the players would survive and will have to deal with the event.

36 words

Nor Ge
norway Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

The worst thing would have to being cut from the team. The low point was definitely falling behind passes in the J draft but jokes on everyone I guess because Maine got a steal.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

The worst part for our team is whenever I get pulled out the net for a horrible performance, i want to climb the wins leaderboards, and if you are being pulled, it shows I am doing a horrible job at that.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

The worst part is that it looks that I am always on a team that is in a competitive division and never in a bottomfeeding one.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

The worst thing that could happen to my player, is that when we reach the final, he decide to just stop being good and everything goes to shit because of me.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]

The low point for Denebor Milasch this season was coming to the realization that he can not get fresh sea food anymore now that he is in Toronto. It was one of his favorite things in Carolina.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

Honestly I can say that the low point for me with the Baltimore Platoon was losing in the SHL Finals last season despite being the President's Trophy winners. Luckily, time has healed this wound enough that I am over it, and I think we are doing well this season.

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]

The worst thing that could happen to highlanders is if we go down the standings especially because we're doing so well the worst thing that could happen to my player is if I don't keep on getting points

Honestly the worst thing that can happen to Jacob is losing a fight. Because he is not weak and doesn’t like to lose fights either. To him that is the biggest loss more than anything including losing games.

Perhaps not the worst, but after a Cinderella run in S74, in which San Francisco managed to reach the western conference finals on the back of upsets to Los Angeles and Edmonton, the Pride laid an egg in S75. They did manage to qualify for the playoffs after a ho hum season, but were quickly dispatched by Los Angeles in the 1st round by Los Angeles. They would rebound in S76 and go on to win the whole thing, but that S75 post season was far from planned after a strong showing in S74.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

So far, my experience with the Whalers has been one of growth and an upward trajectory. With that said, I think the fate of the Oilers is the most devastating one. Getting so close to a championship only to have it torn away must hurt badly

[Image: UufQtZ0.png]
sig credits to @Nokazoa
[Image: wkhxpJS.png]

The worst thing I could imagine happening to my dear Detroit Falcons would be the continued use of DDT. DDT has historically been used as an insecticide applied broad spectrum to farms and habitats. unfortunately the runoff ends up in fish (likely due to eating affected insects) and thus birds from eating that fish. It doesn' tkill the bird on sight, rather it weakens the bird's calcium production and causes frail eggs - which are then crushed when the bird tries brooding on them. Really tragic stuff. Not as planned. Skree.  Falcons

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]

Worst thing that could happen to my player now is to have a massive regression in play after a good rookie season and a so far solid sophomore season in the league.

30 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM
Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Sad Ketchup -Present
S76 Ryan Jesster Trophy Winner

the worst thing that could happen to philippe eko eel would be for him to spend too long away from water and he would completely dry out and turn into eel jerky @goldenglutes would probably eat it

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway