Create Account

Roman Jalopski's Meteoric Rise: From Defensive Dynamo to Offensive Powerhouse
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2024, 03:10 PM by ThatDamnWalrus. Edited 2 times in total.)

Imagine hiring people who can’t read

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

So this is going to get the spotlight bonus now, right?

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2024, 03:07 PM by ThatDamnWalrus. Edited 1 time in total.)

Lol

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2024, 03:08 PM by ThatDamnWalrus.)

Bozos

Bazinga

[Image: Z8yXihx.png] [Image: U0nD2Rt.png]

Oh shit someone on the SMJHL media team found it within themselves to do their jobs for the first time in their lives. Congratulations to whoever found the strength to move my article!

06-27-2024, 12:56 PMThatDamnWalrus Wrote: Oh shit someone on the SMJHL media team found it within themselves to do their jobs for the first time in their lives. Congratulations to whoever found the strength to move my article!

Respectfully, shut the fuck up. I get you're frustrated but seriously there's other ways to handle this.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

06-27-2024, 12:56 PMThatDamnWalrus Wrote: Oh shit someone on the SMJHL media team found it within themselves to do their jobs for the first time in their lives. Congratulations to whoever found the strength to move my article!
Congratulations on finding the strength to delete the entire article you’ve endlessly moaned about getting graded. Curious as to why Interview

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2024, 03:19 PM by ThatDamnWalrus. Edited 1 time in total.)

06-27-2024, 02:18 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Congratulations on finding the strength to delete the entire article you’ve endlessly moaned about getting graded. Curious as to why  Interview

Yeah because I’m totally going to spend more time writing an appeal to your ass for a week of training I should have had a month ago.

I know you don’t have anything better to do so I can see why that’s confusing however.

06-27-2024, 03:17 PMThatDamnWalrus Wrote: Yeah because I’m totally going to spend more time writing an appeal to your ass for a week of training I should have had a month ago.

I know you don’t have anything better to do so I can see why that’s confusing however.
Peculiar that you think you should be paid for the content you deleted in shame, and that you think I’m the one to receive your drivel of an appeal.

Log out for a while.

06-27-2024, 03:27 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Peculiar that you think you should be paid for the content you deleted in shame, and that you think I’m the one to receive your drivel of an appeal.

Log out for a while.

You telling me the SMJHL media graders don’t know what they are talking about?

Wow I’m really shocked!

06-27-2024, 03:28 PMThatDamnWalrus Wrote: You telling me the SMJHL media graders don’t know what they are talking about?

Wow I’m really shocked!
I’m telling you that you’re doing a lot of yapping and embarrassing yourself. You’re also done harassing a team of hard working users that contribute more to this community than you have in 7+ years.

06-27-2024, 03:41 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I’m telling you that you’re doing a lot of yapping and embarrassing yourself. You’re also done harassing a team of hard working users that contribute more to this community than you have in 7+ years.

Womp womp