Create Account

S77 PT #3: Humppaa Suomesta Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

Carter Crutchfield might be able to give a masterclass in agitating the other star players on the opposing team. Through small slashes on the back of the legs when forwards are coming out of the corners to chirping the opposing team when skating by the bench, Carter Crutchfield can easily agitate the other team and their star players. What a better way to do that than to just straight up give a drive-by middle finger to the opposing bench on a line change or in between play. The Syndicate aren't very good on ice this season, but with Crutchfield on the team, the agitation factor makes them a little harder to play against. Hopefully Carter can develop into a better SHL player as his career goes on and not only be able to chirp the other teams and their players, but to help offensively and defensively drive the team as well to victory.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Pt pass

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Written Option 1:

This is a classic. Once I have the storngest meanest fighter on the ice, I prepared all my life on how to trigger my opponents into an easy fight. It's very easy, Nathangus Mcexplosion of the Atlanta Inferno will just ride to any other team bench of the simulation hockey of league and will say "Im gonna win the cup". Everyone will go MAD from it muahhaahhaahaha. even @goldenglutes who is always a very nice person would be mad and be like :NOPERS: or :RYANHARTMAN: emoji face style the face when. I think glutes would even dare to fight me and then get DESTROYED by my superior fighting abilities i got from jiu jitsu. I laso think many of my teamates such as @Renomitsu and @Kyamprac or @Amidships would do the max aggression max fighting build too as I (co-gm btw) would advise them of doing so, being the meanest rookies to ever wear the inferno jersey. @hotdog would probably disagree however.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

1. Well, Cade de Vries comes from the “academe’s of goons”, being the Nevada Battleborn. We are notorious and famous for having 2 maxed out goons on our squad that love just scraping with other teams all of the time. So de Vries will have the best mentors in the game when it comes to that. The “not knowing a lot of English” is daily life for de Vries, so he will be able to build his broken English dictionary into an absolute devestating multi combo of insults and words that not I even the great poets can write up. It doesn’t need to be pronounced well, but as long as the idea gets across, they get it. Now, to do this most effectively during a game, you have to trash talk when the other team least expects it. As long as that by the end of the day, you’ve rattled the opposing team with your words, you have accomplished a job well done In the eyes of Nevadas “Rough em up” academy

Writing Prompt 1

If you can't chirp the man, you chirp his friends. They might not understand English enough to know an on point 'yo mamma' joke and insinuations that I banged his mom last night but I know what he will understand: that I'm picking on his friends. Step 1: Go onto Instagram during the ample time I'm stapled to the bench. Step 2: See who he's friends with on the team. The closer the friendship, the better. Step 3: Beat up his friend, hit him hard, really go after him but with a twist. Every time I'm done with going after his buddy, I lock eye contact with him. Really make sure that he knows who this is intended for. Even better if there is a fight between his friend and I, so that I'll be able to do that while still slugging his friend in the face. A little bit of that kind of treatment and he'll get the point, be off his game and also most likely think I'm insane.

172 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

philippe eko eel has had quite the cultural awakening in north america during his stint in Anchorage (SMJHL) and Atlanta (SHL), especially culinarily. until becoming a professional hockey player, eel had spent his time almost exclusively underwater consuming things found exclusively underwater, such as small planktons and krills and such. occasionally a kelp if a wayward piece happened to drift his way. but once he got to the SHL he started eating other kinds of food including a whole bevy of ingredients not found underwater. his teammates take great pride in introducing new foods to him. among his favorites so far have been Angus McFife's @micool132 grilled cheese sandwich, Sim Wen's @Jepox chicken soup, and Binko Koivu's @goldenglutes pretttyyyyy rare pork. some of these he has found difficult to chew, especially not that cooked pork, but he's really enjoyed taking a culinary tour of human culture and getting to understand his teammates and the backgrounds more. he considers himself worldly now, and has far-fetched tales of weird epicurean delights to tell his family in the offseason

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

pbe pt

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Being from Prague, I have a very good understanding of Dub-Step and Jazz / Blues. However, my line mate, team mate, and soulmate @Rankle has introduced me to Andre 3000. His lyrics speak to my soul and make me want to apologize in a for real way. Also this amazing preparation of ribs, which gives you the "itis" as explained to me by a patron of Daddy Dz. Also country music is okay, but it is nothing like Taylor Swift. The team of New England has taught me about road rage and sausages served from a cart by a person with no access to water. Furthermore, I've learned that Bill Burr is an angry angry man. Also, William Bellecheck? I think its spelled? Isnt in from Czechia! Hes a fraud and never seems to smile. I'm glad Tom Brady kicked him a field goat before the Tsulor Swifts won the taco bowl or something. NFL football cannot be talked about without express written consent from the National Football League so I have no comment on that.

Lastly New England reminds me of Czechia, roads go places for no reason with no set order as to why.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Option 1

Shadow Fenix has been in this position before. When the Zerg attacked his homeworld of Aiur, they would not be shaken by anything due to the strength of the Overmind. Thankfully, Fenix and his Protoss brethren were able to bond together and construct additional pylons, and although they lost that fateful day, they would come back later to reclaim the homeworld. So what was different that second time around, and how would it help them in the Simulation Hockey League? Well, to start, they came prepared. Knowing that this player won’t be shaken by normal means, Fenix will be able to resort to stronger methods. Similar to how the Protoss brought the Golden Armada, the Argonauts will all come along and challenge the one player to a fight. Then that player will have no choice but to fight Fenix, because otherwise he would be called a clown and be made fun of all night on Chirper, something no player wants.

Everybody, even a player that doesn’t speak much of the same language as I do, knows that dreaded “your mom” joke. So its pretty easy to get him to drop the gloves with a very simple and sly, “I spent the night with your mom”. Pretty soon, I can see his blood start to boil and his blood pressure rising. And before you know it, there we are at center ice, toe to toe, with gloves and equipment flying everywhere chucking knuckles. There’s very few things in this game quite like a fight among top players from both sides. And while I’m still working on growing into my game, I have taken the top D pair to new heights this season in Chicago. The home town fans are absolutely loving watching me dance with my new found partner for eternal glory. And truthfully, all it took was the old classic “your mom”. Nobody likes their mother disrespected. Of course, I assume all of the players in the league have respectful and wonderful women for mothers. But I won’t let that stop me when I want to take 5 without the instigator.

[Image: ho-lee-smokes-iihf.png]
Thanks Jove for my sig

gnabe is an expert on fighitng. ya he also did do some of teh fighting tpe strat prior to this season so hes got some advice. the first thing to focus on is doing extensive reseatrch on numerous members of the opposing team. this way you come to hte arena with plenty of options to use prior to the puck dropping. then durting warmups you ahve to get the blood flowing, and by that i mean you need to spend some time on the red line talking back and fourth with the otehr team forcing them to feel like they have to do somethijng to end the trash talk. next the puck is dropped and you have to continue to be relentless talking to them and eventually one will be willing to go with you and you ahve to win hte first one. once this fight is won you are going to get worse, and trash talk considerably more and this will reuslt in far more fights and ultimatly a team win.

PBE PT

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Option 1

The easiest way to piss someone off enough to come to blows nearly every time is to throw food or drink at them. I nearly saw a brawl once at a Rockies MLB game when a fan of the Rockies threw a beer at an Oakland A's fan that was visiting the fine stadium. Fortunately, security responded fast and it  was fun getting to cheer while the man who threw the drink was removed from the stadium by some cops and the team's security. (depending on how you look at it, un)fortunately, the A's fan responded well. But this is hockey, where fighting is more encouraged, or at least normalized. IStir MyPudding has been working on a new pudding mix that is designed to be hurled at another player. It's particularly grippy, but only after leaving the original container. You fling it at someone, and they're going to have an absolutely awful time getting it, and the accompanying smell, out of their hair and sweater. And boy does it smell. I am not really convinced it can even be described. But imagine slipping a cup of that into the rink somehow and flinging it on your rival. It is sure to start a fight, maybe even a benches clearing brawl type situation. It is 100% guaranteed by the FDA to cause instant "revulsion." Try it out the next time you're itching for a scrap.

Zedward is pretty crafty when it comes to getting under players' skin. As Zedward only speaks English (and has tried to do Duolingo to learn French, but to no avail), he has had to get creative to aggravate other players. When it comes to other players who speak English, Zedward's favorite line is "your skates are tied together." Zedward has yet to tie the skates together of an opponent, but one day he plans on it. For the players that don't speak English, Zedward likes to make weird freaky faces, such as sticky out his tongue in a confusing manner. And when players try to say something about it, Zedward pretends he has no idea what they're talking about. Additionally, Zedward will make a lot of weird annoying hand gestures, like waving his arms in a disarming manner. Particularly when Hamilton scores, Zedward likes to make obnoxious arm motions, like flapping his arms like a chicken, in the general direction of players he dislikes.

[Image: 5yBVV1C.jpeg]

John Brown finds an easy way to upset his opponents is to immediately skate up and into his opponents and proceed to tear off his shirt and scream at them, shirtless, spreading his arms wide and wild. This often causes the opponent to find themselves very intimidated, and often the only resolution for that is for them to engage in combat themselves. John Brown finds this a very exciting prospect and often looks for every possible opportunity to tear off his clothes and scream at his opponent. While this may lead to him being in the box more often than not, it also leads to some amazing sponsorship opportunities with various retailers who find the decision to be both baffling but also incredibly intriguing for one reason or another. However, John Brown will continue to tear off his shirt as necessary and scream at his opponent to intimate them into fighting wherever possible! It's a good time.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa