Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

Losing multiple players to free agency would be a tough pill to swallow. Luckily that hasn't happened yet (why would anyone want to leave, right??) but that would probably be the worst thing.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

The worst thing I could probably imagine happening would be Cheeks dying. Like literally being dead. Everyone would be sad and we'd lose more games. So that's probably bad enough.

the worst thing i could imagine happening to my team is @Hallsy not being the general manager of the hamilton steelhawls in the simulation hockey league

[Image: izzy.PNG]

The worst thing that could happen to our team as t this point would be missing the playoffs, since joining the Wolfpack we have never missed the playoffs. Heck we have only missed the conference finals once.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Currently i think the most devistating thing that could happen to my player on the wolfpack is that i would get traded, I dont want it nor do i need it

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

losing in the finals is pretty tough to swallow but it is a chip on our shoulder now and we're coming back with a vengeance this playoffs

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Low point for me on the Forge would have been losing G7 of the Challenge cup finals against Edmonton with about a minute left on the clock. Overall hard to complain about how things have gone with Forge since its creation though.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

The worst thing that could happen to my player is either getting traded or being forced to retire for whatever reasons. I still got a lot of seasons in me

When it comes to low points between James and his team you have to pick from a few, but they mostly boil down to the fact that James tends to run solo in his life, and that can bleed over to the court. At the end of the day there's no I in hockey but man can it be frustrating at times.

"I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do isn't very nice."

[Image: KMCIWeC.png]

Honestly the worst thing that could happen to my gorilla is that he gets hit at the wrong angle. Even though he can walk around like a normal person thanks to the lessons of his uncle, it still takes a lot of energy and of hit at the wrong angle it could really it could really damage his spine and not let him play right for quite a while.

the worst thing that could happen is if steve Harrington didn't get picked up by a team and was just left to die alone in free agent hell

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]

With each season of success Tampa slowly (very slowly) moves up the divisional ladder. Worst thing that could happen is that the ladder locks in like this every season. Imagine getting enough pts in the East to challenge for first in the other division but still being 4th!

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

The worst thing that could happen to my player would be if I shrunk because my height is something that is a big part of my game and without it I would suck.

[Image: hallsy.png]

The worst thing that I can imagine happening to Slip McScruff is getting nominated for some individual awards. He would absolutely hate for that to happen again, oh please, save us from that nightmare.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]