Create Account

Chirper #73 (AC Week #531)

Also seems weird to do a regular season re-sim when all teams were on equal footing on the old file

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Hmm Philly went 4-0 in the sims, better re sim!

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

07-02-2024, 12:38 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Also seems weird to do a regular season re-sim when all teams were on equal footing on the old file

They weren't really on equal footing, though. Some teams had more updates than others.

The unfortunate reality with wrong file errors is that we are extremely limited on options. We either have to:
- Skip everybody's updates for the entire week and just continue using the (incorrect) file that was used yesterday
- Make the filework team re-do all of the updates in the file that was used yesterday before simming today (we don't really have the filework team on standby to do that since they do most of the work over the weekend and have day jobs during the week)
- Resim with the correct file

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I'm being teleported to Edmonton to be made to believe it exists.

blob:https://imgur.com/dd98d44c-a742-4578-9c26-ac62de23a721

We should have a Kansas team frfr.

blob:https://imgur.com/dd98d44c-a742-4578-9c26-ac62de23a721

chirpin for money cards for free

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

resim produced the same results for atlanta so i guess its kind of cool

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

07-02-2024, 12:38 PMCementHands Wrote: Hmm Philly went 4-0 in the sims, better re sim!

5-0 I believe

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Tuesday? Is that where we are?

\
[Image: v09bRKvt_o.jpg]

07-02-2024, 12:56 PMAcsolap Wrote: 5-0 I believe
7-0 I heard

\
[Image: v09bRKvt_o.jpg]

How much more fun would hockey be if every team were allowed to paint the blue lines wherever they wanted, so long as they were still symmetrical?

[Image: OS00NDIyLmpwZWc.jpeg]

07-02-2024, 12:45 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: They weren't really on equal footing, though. Some teams had more updates than others.

The unfortunate reality with wrong file errors is that we are extremely limited on options. We either have to:
- Skip everybody's updates for the entire week and just continue using the (incorrect) file that was used yesterday
- Make the filework team re-do all of the updates in the file that was used yesterday before simming today (we don't really have the filework team on standby to do that since they do most of the work over the weekend and have day jobs during the week)
- Resim with the correct file

[Image: 1200px-Jempol_Ngadep_Atas_%28cropped%29.jpg]

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

When I become a free agent, I will remain free FOREVER #NoSigningsHere

[Image: OS00NDIyLmpwZWc.jpeg]

07-02-2024, 01:10 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: [Image: 1200px-Jempol_Ngadep_Atas_%28cropped%29.jpg]

was just trying my best to help explain Undecided

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Hope everyone is doing well