Create Account

S77 mPT #5: Hot Playoff Tacos Due: Sunday, July 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hot take of the play-offs the mighty Furious Chicken will play above decent for once, for a defender of course do not want to go to fantasylike.

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

Playoffs! Yeah, lets go everyone! You want something impossible to happen? Then I am pretty sure the Seattle Argonauts will win the cup this year and take it all. But even if it may be impossible this year with how young our squad is and how much better it will get I am sure it will happen soon!

[Image: gREvMiW.png] [Image: H3aFgmg.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Hot take: Tampa got absolutely shafted by being in this ridiculous division. They are beyond a doubt the best team not in the playoffs. Full stop.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

my hot take is that chicago will win by cashing in their money in the bank during the finals and taking their opponents down in the ring

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]

my hot take is that the detroit falconsd should siomply beta all the other teams and WIN because we are the best. stuipid league teamed up in a grand conspiracy to eliminate us early. we will be back!  Falcons

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]

NEW is going to win the cup in 28 games again. It's the best way to do it and gets all that ad revenue.

I guess this can't happen since first didn't take 7 games though. Oh well. I don't wanna rewrite this.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Wild or hot take is that Maine is going to dominate throughout the playoffs and easily win the 4 star cup. Deth Klaw becomes playoff MVP in the process!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

my playoff hot take is that i will be correct about my finals prediction being SFP vs PHI and also correct that the Forge will come out on top in the finals to dethrone the Pride

The Maine Timber will sweep round 2 of the SMJHL playoffs. I know, sweeps are always bold predictions. But I know it will happen because.... it already did.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

My hot take about this playoffs is that none of the teams will win a single playoff game. I do not think anyone will actually win a game, because we'll get locked in some sort of weird time warp and be forced to play the same games over again.

[Image: MittschiffsSHL.gif]

I think this is the year that an underdog wins the cup. We saw some close series and we still have some teams that finisshed in 6-7-9 that are still alive. And 2 of them are playing eachother, so one of those low standing teams will make it to the conference finals.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

My hot take is than Manhattan will win the cup. There might be a doping scandal brewing, which will lead to the whole playoffs be re-played with new teams making the cut after some teams are suspended. Huge if true.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Obviously, the hottest take is that we're gonna see two teams make it all the way to the finals, and then one team is gonna all get sick. Every player. They'll have to sub in a completely different team (whatever team I'm on, obvs) and that team's gonna win it all!

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]

You know what I think would be especially wild if it happened is if the league decided mid playoffs to just shut down. 'You know what we really don't want Team A to win a/nother cup, this sim really just whomps to watch, enough of you are misbehaving and don't deserve the free labor so the SHL is over everybody go home' and my hot take is that someone is going to just shut a stream down early this playoffs and replace it with a live feed of them just flipping the camera the bird on loop for 72 hours.

Honestly I couldn't even tell you our playoff format so please just give me points and do not be mad at my sleep deprived rambling above. Thank you.

Code:
Word Count: 100

The Playoffs are a knife fight and without someone skilled behind the bench, you dont stand a chance.
You have to be there in time for every chance to make changes.

Thats my hot take.

[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: CptSquall.gif]