Create Account

S77 mPT #5: Hot Playoff Tacos Due: Sunday, July 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

my hot take is that people will continue to complain loudly about people doing jobs that they have no interest in doing themselves and we will learn nothing

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I was actually gonna write that Ottawa is gonna win the SMJHL cup as a hot take but I've been procrastinating and we're currently on our way to the west conference finals, so maybe it's not that much of a hot take and it might really happen???

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Wild take, the league is rigged against Toronto. They want to keep the cup in the States. Refs are being paid off, and every team they play against is doing steroids.

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

Its not impossible at all.... THE MONTREAL PATRIOTES WILL WIN THE S77 CHALLENGE CUP. They finished last in the league this season, but they will pay off the commissioner to let them into the playoffs, and whenever the other team scores on them it goes as a goal for the Patriotes. Easiest Cup win ever.

[Image: iQSPFuj.jpeg]
[Image: z6GYaGE.gif]

In my wildest dreams I would see Nash putting up hat tricks every night. His stick on fire, taking slappers from the blue line and they just hit the corner pipe and bounce in EVERY TIME.

Fun for a defenseman to dream that way, but we all know the chances are closer to none than slim.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Tampa bay should be in round 2 right now if not for the incompetence of the sim team showcased multiple times during the season. Fix your shit

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

My hot take on the playoffs is that its all really luck at the end of the day. Sometimes you can have the best players or the best lines and you'll still lose due to some players overperforming or underperforming relative to their ratings.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I don’t really have a hot take for the playoffs. To be honest, I’m pretty checked out of the league aside from updating my player every week. I am very busy irl and it makes me sad.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

If I did this prompt earlier in the week I would have said my hot take was that the Toronto North Stars who were coming in on an absolute heater was going to ride the momentum through the playoffs going further than anyone thought possible. And they would have done it if it wasnt for a pesky resim

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Renegades  Citadelles Citadelles Renegades  Stars Blizzard Canada 

The Calgary Dragons will be somehow resurrected from being eliminated and win the Challenge Cup by going 16-0 along the way. After all, we've already significantly trifled with alternate universes this year, so it's not impossible.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I predict that all playoff teams will be disqualified, and that the Montreal Patriotes will be awarded the Cup instead, and for some reason Brick Wall will get a ring despite having been retired for 4 seasons now.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: Tqabyfh.png]

The New Orleans Specters will win the cup for sure! I know for a fact that they’ll sweep everyone that is put in their way.

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

A pretty wild take is that there will be a Calgary-Edmonton conference final due to Edmonton somehow being one of the wild cards (which I know, they are not but for the sake of this take, lets just imagine). And yes, this take is pretty much impossible considering Edmonton did not make the playoffs in the end while Calgary are not favourites to go far at this moment in time so it would be pretty wild if that somehow happened.
(80 words)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Tsunny_New_Sig.png?ex=66d56cfd&is=66d41b...e0f6dde96&]

We've been eliminated already, but due to a shocking case of all of the other teams in the league getting food poisoning, Anchorage is re-invited to the playoffs and we go on a cinderella run to the cup that people for years to come will say was "illegitimate and unearned" but we dont care

[Image: W4vTrno.png]

[Image: PDyLXEi.png]

My hot take is that Philadelphia loses, they don't win the cup. Nothing goes well for them. Oh and that we have to re-sim 3 different times

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page