Create Account

S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game Due: Sunday, July 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

Written Option 1:

My go to pre game food is pretty is grilled chicken with a side of rice. It's a pretty simple meal that I can find easily during away games and it's something I've mastered to make out home. It's filling, has a good amount of protein but isn't going to slow me down in games or sink in my stomach. Since I've got a grill and learned to use spices it's gotten so much better and at it's base it's a hard dish to mess up. I really started eating chicken and rice in the J, no family to cook for me and I wasn't making that much money so the meal was pretty quick and easy and since then it's stuck. Plus here in Baltimore I know exactly what store to get my chicken from and exactly what store to get the rice from.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

pbe affiliate: https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=745428

[Image: hrb3GfG.png]

Prompt 1

Food is an integral part to any persons state of being. It obviously fills you up but it also sets the tone for the whole day. It can even alter your mood if you eat the right food. For Andren, this food has to be something light, something...fruity. When the man offers to make him his favourite pre-game food, then Andren is going to take him up on it for sure. He's going to ask for his favourite pre-game dish: mango chicken and rice. It has to be specifically done though to be right. Everything has to be perfectly timed so that they are done within a minute of each other. The rice, the chicken and that tangy mango sauce. If it hasn't come off the stove at just the right movement then it won't have the perfect taste and texture to help him elevate his game. Of course, if the man prepares it lousy, it might just piss Andren off to make him a better agitator so it might end up being a win, win regardless.

177 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Written Option 2

With the game and the Armada's season on the line, Lyle Odelein IV will always want to yon the ice. He has always tried to be a big game player, someone who can help guide us team to victory. If he needed to try and convince his coaches that he should get a chance to find a way to win the game, he would simple tell the staff that he would be much more happy on the ice than on the bench. He has already shown them all season long that his team scores more when he is on the ice as opposed to when he isn't. If that isn't enough to tip the scales in his favour, he would tell the coaches that he knows, deep down, that he could not only help the team tie up this all important game, he could help turn the tides and give the Armada that extra gear they need to win the game, by scoring that all important tying goal and giving his team the momentum to score the next goal as well, winning the game .

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Code:
Written Option 2: For skaters:
It's game 7, 2 minutes left in the 3rd and are losing 4-3. You haven't had the most stellar game but you have a feeling in your gut that if you're on the ice for the next 2 minutes, your team will score a goal. How do you convince your coach to make sure you get put out there? Do you have a plan of attack? Did you find a weakness in the opponent's gameplan? Do you just tell your coach to trust your hunch?

For Goalies:
Game 7, 2 minutes left winning 4-3 but unfortunately you just let in one of the worst goals of your career. While the coach realistically shouldn't pull you from the net, they're thinking about it because of how bad of a goal that was. What do you say to convince them to let you still play? Or would your confidence be shattered after letting in a goal that really shouldn't have been one?

Jølngüštrâädüvich DuBølk has been in this situation multiple times. Each time, he will always insist on being out on the ice. Being a former Bojo Biscuit winner, he believes that he is the only one who can prevent further damage and lead the team to victory. He will always put up his reputation and dignity and accomplishments on the line, as he is confident that it will be a successful push. He does not need to convince anyone, as he commands respect through his accomplishments (and a few horse heads to team executives for both teams). All he needs is a nod, and he is out on the ice. The play is simple: neutralize any threat imaginable through any means necessary - namely, providing the refs with a bit of kickback - and he is victorious, both in scoring the winning goal and any future scuffles on the ice. He is celebrated (not feared like many would say), and such is how the day would be won.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

SSL Affliate

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

PBE affiliatye

Shawn pawn was approached during his before game ritualistic bike ride. Unfortunately Shawn pawn had left his lunch box back at his house. So this man comes out of the woodwork and offers to provide Shawn pawn with a box of under the bridge cheez its despite Shawn pawn's attempt to decline his stomach had something different planned. Full of abdominal cramps from being so hungry, Shawn Pawn grabs the box of cheez its and starts to grab handfuls of the neon orange little nuggets of fake cheese. Shawn pawn refilled and ready to continue onto his pre game ritual as Shawn pawn makes his way back to the stadium to continue on he starts to notice that he is filled with a significant boost of speed and energy more than ever before.  He starts on the ice and starts playing like a man possessed by a higher being and has his best single period of his career. Unfortunately the second  intermission pops occurs and Shawn pawn is taken out of the game with the revenge of the cheese it's.

P1: I can’t play on an empty stomach, and if I don’t perform my pre-game ritual, I might as well be skating with two left feet. So, when everything went haywire and my usual pre-game meal and ritual were out of reach, I was desperate. I wandered the streets, feeling my stomach growl louder.

Out of nowhere, this shady-looking guy appeared. He had that “I’ve got a deal for you” grin that was equal parts intriguing and sketchy. Without missing a beat, he offered me a solution: a meal to boost my game and assistance with my ritual. My brain screamed, “Stranger danger!” but my stomach, louder and more insistent, growled, “Feed me!”

So, against all better judgment, I went for it. I asked for spaghetti carbonara with garlic bread—a dish so comforting it could probably hug me if it had arms. To my surprise, the meal was amazing.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

In game 7, there are some players that can handle the pressure and there are other players that thrive within it. Through out our history there have always been "clutch" players who know exactly how to step up when it matters, and every player wants to be that guy, but not everyone is. When it comes down to Lucas Raymond, some of his biggest motivation comes from football great, Shane Falco and the infamous words that he received from his coach Jimmy McGinty. "Winners always want the ball... when the game is on the line". Raymond has through out his career reflected back on those words and has done everything to become that guy that everyone would call "clutch". If you are the guy on the roster that is not necessarily on the list of the ones to send out with the goalie pulled, you are going to need to find one hell of a way to get the coach to slot you out there, for Raymond it is as simple as coach... "I'm a Winner!"

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Mary Hollywood has become infamous in the world of Fake Junior Hockey in the SMJHL as a consequence of her rather bizarre personal habits. Paramount among these are her crippling addiction to nicotine and her tendency to eat way more popcorn than you’d ordinarily expect a normal human to. You can imagine, then, what sort of tragedy might befall her when she shows up for a game and her vape is dead, and she has no popcorn. Luckily for her, she was saved by some freak weirdo when this happened once. She rolled up to the arena and sat around in the Regina locker room as she and her teammates got ready for the game, when suddenly she took a rip of her vape. But alas! It was blinking red! It had no charge! She hurriedly scurried on out of the locker room so the rest of the Elk wouldn’t witness their captain weeping while she thought of a plan. Just then, some weirdo showed up and offered her some chaw. Mary ordinarily vaped her nicotine, but this would have to do. She popped a few leaves in her mouth and chomped away, getting a sufficient buzz. She was able to take the ice and perform reasonably well, but she did throw up during both intermissions.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!
[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]
[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

Listen, I’m normally one for knowing exactly what you’re putting in your body, but sometimes you just need to take the sustenance that’s in front of you. Isn’t everyone just a shady person until you try their food? It is the way we all connect with each other on a level so personal and so connected to ourselves and our bodies. Now there are many meals that one might suggest contains the ultimate spirit of the human race. Is it local grains, vegetables and livestock? Is it a flat piece of bread covered in a paste of local fruits, with nuts and seeds? Is a sizzling slab of hot meat, covered in salt and spices? I’m sure it’s all of those things, but the thing that really connects us all as human beings? Well that has to be a really cheap, but also incredible saucy, loaded to the top, perhaps even overflowing, super long and slowly cooked, rotating, juicy, soaked in pure flavour shawarma. Right in a bowl with way too much rice, every sauce under the sun, and a pile of cold pickled vegetables. That’ll give you the zoomies for a couple hours, then some horrific gas, and a caloric overload crash. Wouldn’t recommend it every game, but this one? Of course!

Written 2 skaters

So Sim Wen is having an absolute stinker out there on the ice surface for the Atlanta Inferno which is pretty rare because he's an absolute rocket and a superstar and just all around baller but these things happen sometimes and so anyways they're down 4-3 in the game and the coach is considering not putting him back out there which is just crazy talk because really who wouldn't want this guy out there when the going gets tough he's just got no quit and a massive motor like Binko @goldenglutes Koivu. So he's sitting there and just has this crazy gut feeling that he's scoring two goals to win this game and he just has to let the coach know. When he walks by behind him Sim Wen leans over and gives it to him straight and lo and behold he gets back out there and scores. Atlanta loves feeling things in their guts and everyone just knew it would help them win @hotdog @micool132 @Bongo

[Image: Jepox.gif]

My player is not someone who is really superstitious,  at least really not as much as some other players.
More about getting off bed, little breakfast, going to the gym, eat again, doing some activity with friends or getting chores done. When it's possible a nice power nap is always welcome. Gonna eat a bit to have some energy for the game! Can't play with an empty stomach. 
So that's why I would welcome someone who can give me some energy to be at my top shape to play the best I can. Yeah I know they is some shaddy people in Saint Louis, but you got to do what you have to do to play a big game for the team and the fans.
So it's not really complicated to satisfy Emile. Need to feed him and let him sleep. Easier said than done, but at least there is not some crazy things that is difficult to get or need someone else to be involved.

Written Option 2 - Skaters option (173 words):

I will ask politely what his plans are. If I’m not in his plans, well I will tell mine. Since Volta plays on the ice almost 20 minutes per game, knows already what the opponent’s flaws are. So, I, Volta, will ask my coach for a timeout (since the coach mostly does that at end of the game), and I will tell to put me in the ice now. But I’m pretty sure the coach will game the team’s season by removing the goalie and put Volta as his extra attacker, since Volta is really good at controlling the offensive plays. Also, Volta is really good with faceoffs and after, going to the back of the offensive zone to push inside the zone to make a quick play for his partners. The stats also tell it. When Volta comes like that, the chances that a goal is made is nearly 95%. Which is huge for an insane stat like that. No wonder why he’s an hedgehog that uses his speed at his advantage!

[Image: sam-volta-sig-0901.png]