Create Account

S78 SMJHL mPT #0: Introductions Due: Sunday, August 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

I’m juke, I originally joined the site in the goat S53 class. I used to coGM NL where I carried nham to multiple Harrak awards and cups. You will probably see me posting too many graphs and not enough coherent sentences in the media section at some point

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

I'm from Québec. I got two cousins in the league, one with me in Carolina and the other one with Maine. Carolina for the cup!

Hello everyone! My name is boomer

I love to play sports games like college football 25, chel and 2k.

Colorado State will become even better than bama

Master Empoleon - RD
THE ONLY MASTER EMPOLEON

I’m fanto. I’ve been here for 6 years. This is my fourth player. I have a couple kids. I love the rangers, giants and Yankees. Originally from NJ. Living in Florida. Yes it’s hot here all the time. No it doesn’t bother me anymore.

[Image: HqPCLbj_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

Heya!

I'm Papajon - I got this name from friends after telling over and over again how proud of them I was. I guess it's something only someone's papa would do lol. I also have a love of all things pizza (so it just worked out, really well actually).

When I'm not goofing off in the locker room, I like to pass the time by playing video games, taking photos of random trash, hanging out with my collection of corgis while binge watching random TV shows with my wife. I am also a life-long hockey fan that closely follows the Detroit Red Wings, while also trying to support college and minor league pro team (Go Fish!!). Can't wait to meet more of y'all!

One of the most interesting things about me is that I have lived all across the country, from the Gulf Coast to the East Coast, and have taken all those experiences into account in my own life when making life decisions.

Hello I am Van. I write good stories you'll never see, I am very good at Dead By Daylight and the highest rank possible for both survivor and killer and a few other games and I have a cute cat.

[41 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Hello there, I'm Grapehead, which is an old nickname from when I had purple hair in high school. I've been participating in the SHL for the past 8 years, and have worked a lot of different jobs around the site in that time.

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Aurora Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Hello there, my name is SFresh3.

Been around this site for a little over 4 years now.  I like to play volleyball (indoor and beach) and soccer when not on this site.

[Image: iG4vpsb.jpeg]
Credit to @Symmetrik
[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

Hello new friends! I'm Arctic, some of my interests are metal music, comic books, bothering @JamesT on discord, and sports! Excited to meet yall and go class of S79!

Hello everyone, I'm Symmetrik as many of you may already know. My latest funny story that I like to tell people is that I pulled the door right off my microwave. Less fun, but I'll have been without a microwave for about a month by the time it's replaced

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: symmshl.gif]

Hi, I'm Djoe Anderson, And I like to party. 
Realistically I'm Ruihu, Mr is my father. I like to play videogames and listen to audiobooks, if you come at me about that I'm gonna mention I also watch movies with subtitles. 
So yeah thanks for coming to the Djoe show.

I'm Kaname Rei, you can call me Kaname!
I got hooked up by Tsunny and Naomi to come play SHL! I'm pretty new to it, but I'm very happy to be trying it and learning from others!

Hello all! I am Silicon Psycho on Discord and it's my first time doing SHL.

Something interesting about myself is that I've participated in two different Olympic sports (riflery and fencing) and have been to the 2012 games (as a spectator lol).

Hi i Big Sweg. I've been here before and i am now back again. Got some alright players in the past and maybe this player can be another one of those, who knows.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]