Create Account

EngynGameOver Code of Conduct Punishment
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2024, 11:18 PM by kahri. Edited 2 times in total.)

Good Evening SHL,

It has been brought to our attention that user @EngynGameOver has displayed behavior that is in breach of Section 1, subsection K, article 4:

Code:
Personal attacks, excessive/malicious trolling, spamming, language/rhetoric that includes hate speech (including but not limited to racism, homophobia, ableism), or any comments made that belittle members of a certain religious, ethnic, or oppressed group will not be tolerated.

Upon investigating the matters, the alleged breaches were confirmed by Head Office and as such they have issued a first offense punishment to the user. Therefore, Engyn will serve a 1 week posting ban and be issued a 3-game ban for the user's player. As they are currently a free agent, their 3 game ban is to be served upon signing for a team.

HO maintain its zero-tolerance policy towards these types of behaviors and reiterates its commitment to making sure the SHL is a safe, welcoming and inclusive place for all.

As always, Engyn is welcomed in appealing this decision and can send an appeal request to any head of the appeals committee, currently consisting of @DrunkenTeddy and @Leafs4ever. . Any appeal should be filed within 48 hours of publication of this punishment.

On Behalf of HO,
Kahri and Nash

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

this is so sad

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

eoalarm punishment alert punishment alert eoalarm

everyone to your stations

[Image: Z8yXihx.png] [Image: U0nD2Rt.png]

I was here

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]

Team wen

[Image: iQSPFuj.jpeg]
[Image: z6GYaGE.gif]

You misspelled decision

[Image: HqPCLbj_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

I'm here for the thread team

Blizzard
[Image: Oon045t.gif]
[Image: yRQ5DtN.png][Image: ZSWcyJU.png]

thread team where

[Image: skyrrhawk.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2024, 07:00 PM by kahri. Edited 1 time in total.)

08-15-2024, 06:57 PMFantobens Wrote: You misspelled decision
@Frenchie come here French man. Get your bullying

(edit: nvm. that was me who forgot a space)

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

08-15-2024, 06:59 PMkahri Wrote: @Frenchie come here French man. Get your bullying

(edit: nvm. that was me who forgot a space)
no it was my fault, i apologize

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders
[Image: YBIH.png]

Ah yes, spelling problems. I hear those are quite the rage at Hogwarts

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

08-15-2024, 06:57 PMcake307 Wrote: I'm here for the thread team

:nerd:

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

What if instead of playing hockey we called it getting suspended and instead of playing net we just got kicked from the locker room instead

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

08-15-2024, 07:15 PMTheOPSquid Wrote: What if instead of playing hockey we called it getting suspended and instead of playing net we just got kicked from the locker room instead
They should make a fragrance out of this, call it sauvage or something.

[Image: EFoZMdr.jpeg]

bump

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]