Create Account

S78 mPT #3: Tune In Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

I have not actually listened to any of the SHL Podcast Media. Unfortunately I'm not sure there's much that could be done to get me to actually listen to these podcasts personally. I'm very very picky about my media and especially podcasts. It'd take a miracle of pure production quality and subject matter that I find interesting in a podcast format (i.e not SHL related matters) to get me to listen. Not to knock anyone who does podcasts for the SHL! It's just not particularly my thing, I'm sure the actual podcasts are fine, I'm just picky.

blob:https://imgur.com/dd98d44c-a742-4578-9c26-ac62de23a721

I’ve done both. Most of the time it was just listening to Rich and Luke and back in the day the Big Slappy Hour.

I piloted an episode of my own podcast to try to make money and see if anyone would watch. Don’t think so.

[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I will usually listen to a podcast if its about a draft my player is in or one of my teammates make a podcast about our team. I listen to a lot of podcasts so I usually throw in a SHL one every now and then.

I did a podcast once! it was fun and didn't take too long to do. Would highly recommend anyone cash strapped to do one. Shout out to Hammer! @TheHammer43

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

I used to listen to podcasts frequently and record my own to get some of that money. I liked all of them, I am sure they are all being discussed in the thread. An underrated one was Tate's.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I used to listen to them when I was grading media. But otherwise I'm pretty bad at searching for and listening to them. The main way I'd be interested in doing so would likely be if I or my player was mentioned in the podcast.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Honestly to give podcasts a chance I'd only really need time. So far a lot of my time is spent at work either SHL or irl, so I'd honestly really just need a good chance to listen in to give them a try.

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

It's been quite a while since I listened to an SHL podcast, not since I was a bit more active in this league as a GM. That being said I did enjoy listening to them because they could discuss current events in the SHL much more quickly than in written form.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

I have not yet listened to an SHL podcast. Nothing is really making me not want to, but with ISFL being my main league I tend to tune into those pods first and then forget about ever listening to one elsewhere. I'm sure the content is great though.

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

I believe the only SHL podcast I've listened to so far is the one Luke is a part of and it was to check out sections related to Texas

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I really do not listen to a lot of Podcasts, the problem for myself they are too off the cuff in the league. It should be a bit more scripted in direction of a conversation, moments of comedy and hot take opinions. To often it feels like two people chatting in a bar and a lot of "umms" and "uughs" for my liking.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Not gonna lie, I don't think I've ever listened to a SHL podcast before. I love this league but I do not have the time to listen to them unfortunately.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I haven't listened to any SHL podcasts, but I have listened to VHL podcasts a few years back.  I even did a podcast with my assistant VHL scout and we had a pretty great time.  Some podcasts about history were pretty cool, as well as recent events were pretty cool too.

[Image: Fsysi9W.png][Image: R6eC8Fu.png]
285 TPE
OTT (S76-)
[Image: ApcZMh6.png]
credit: enigmatic
389 TPE
COL (S56-60)

Like WAYYY back in the day I used to listen to podcasts. Some of them were fun. Haven't listened to any in real years now. Not sure what it would take to get me to now.

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

I have a podcast myself so its humbling to see so many people having listened here or there. For me, i listened to Oat's one as well. I enjoy his insights on the league

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]