Create Account

S17 SHL Trade Day

Ask is one cool cucumber! One season after dominating the league and putting up all time numbers, GM McBride saw fit to move Edwin to a conference rival while bringing in a young and on the rise goalie in Tenny. This move could either pay off in spades or blow up in New England's face, we'll see.

Also, rumour is they're not done!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Woah.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Did not see that coming

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 15 2014, 08:41 PM
I think was meant to say Fever for trading for me not Boon Tongue

Who knows? It's Riggs, probably still dazed from all the pucks flying by him all season.

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Feb 15 2014, 06:41 PM
Still can't believe Riggs asked out lol
I didn't ask out. Confirm this with Toast, I wanted to stay.

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Feb 15 2014, 08:41 PM
wow...i was wondering why they would trade him.
what a selfish player.
why wouldnt he stick with the team that wanted to make him the face of the franchise.

Riggsy = team cancer

saw that coming

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Didn't know I was a name in play :unsure:

Some good trades so far! Can't wait to see what else!

<div align="center">I'M GARY BETTMAN AT THE <s>FIRST</s> SECOND TRADE DAY PILGRIMS! HAPPY TRADE DAY PILGRIMS!

[Image: gary%2Bbettman%2Bturkey%2Bthanksgiving%2Bcopy.jpg]

MORE TRADES TO COME
</div>

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Feb 15 2014, 08:41 PM

You fucker...Riggs ASKed out...damn you...

To Stars
Jamie Seguin
S18 2nd

To Dragons
Logan Court

Another pretty big trade as we see a former first overall pick in Court move to Calgary! Toronto took a big leap in grabbing him over Krivokrasov and it hasn't paid off as he's been compared to Alexander Radulov. Court has a lot of skill, just is too lazy to realize his potential at this point. If he ever does, he could be a real threat.

On his way to the airport, Court was seen sitting in his car shedding tears of joy while singing. Exclusive video you'll only see here!

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/odznF9Dusgk"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/odznF9Dusgk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

"Court hasn't been active in awhile, I really wanted to bring him back to Calgary and I thought that if we could get him active again this deal would be a HUGE win for us, it's not that risky as we still have three picks in the first two rounds next season and Seguin had gone inactive, im hoping he comes back to activity with the Stars, I've had some good conversations with Court over the past few weeks and I think a contract extension should be coming soon." - Kari Barkov (Dragons GM)

Looks like a good deal for Calgary, Court had all the upside in the world when the Stars selected him first overall a couple seasons ago, it will be interesting to see if he can find a spark in Calgary.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by LVShark@Feb 15 2014, 08:43 PM
Didn't know I was a name in play :unsure:

Some good trades so far! Can't wait to see what else!
I put your name up there. Better you than me. :ph34r:

Morley better be coming to Seattle.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Riggsy@Feb 15 2014, 08:43 PM

I didn't ask out. Confirm this with Toast, I wanted to stay.

Oh that makes sense. It totally makes sense for a team with almost no chance next season to trade their young goalie for an aging one!

Rolleyes

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]