Create Account

S17 SHL Trade Day

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Feb 15 2014, 09:19 PM

YES we are retarded because we aren't as cool as you and don't spend all our time in crew where the league is even more boring because you all tell each other everything that happens so you already knew the trades and that wade was lying!!! wow we are so dumb to believe that ha ha !!!

What? No one besides me, JNH, and tez knew the trades, I think some of these surprised even some of the other GMs.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Is trade day iver :(

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Feb 15 2014, 08:19 PM

YES we are retarded because we aren't as cool as you and don't spend all our time in crew where the league is even more boring because you all tell each other everything that happens so you already knew the trades and that wade was lying!!! wow we are so dumb to believe that ha ha !!!

wow... Can you say butthurt?

That was great, the Renegades reaction was priceless to me. :wub: you guys

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Wait there were trades? I was just posting fun Bettman pics.

For the second trade year, this was the dumbest thing of the season.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Feb 15 2014, 09:20 PM

What? No one besides me, JNH, and tez knew the trades, I think some of these surprised even some of the other GMs.

Yeahthat

Tbh, Wade only learned these today :lol:

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Feb 15 2014, 09:20 PM

I know most the trades

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Feb 15 2014, 10:51 PM
Wait there were trades? I was just posting fun Bettman pics.
+rep for being funniest person on trade day!

[Image: 336.jpg]

Thanks for a great day guys! Seeya next year for Year 3 of Trade Day Smile

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I was hoping we were all gonna get catheters to put in and rip out to make this more fun.

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Feb 15 2014, 06:19 PM

I don't have to spend time in crew to know Alex said he had a NTC and would only go to Calgary or Edmonton.

retard

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Feb 15 2014, 07:22 PM

+rep for being funniest person on trade day!

Not hard to be funniest person in this thread.

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Feb 15 2014, 09:19 PM

Wade isnt in Crew Chatzy lol
i legitimate thought the trade was real tbh

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Feb 15 2014, 08:23 PM

Not hard to be funniest person in this thread.

[Image: NAk6C.gif]