Create Account

S17 SHL Trade Day

Quote:Originally posted by xDParker@Feb 16 2014, 02:16 AM
wtf trades aren't posted in the OP?

I AINt goin thru 14 [ages to check trades
Yeahthat Exercise

All trades are being posted in General Player Transactions.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by #WEAREWINTER+Feb 15 2014, 08:58 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (#WEAREWINTER @ Feb 15 2014, 08:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I like this trade, mainly for sentimental reasons.&nbsp; We see longtime Chief and former co-GM Jackson Turska return to Minnesota after two cup runs in West Kendall.&nbsp; He gets to retire a Chief.&nbsp; MIN moves two players who may or may not make an impact for a first which they can either deal for more assets or use to select a high quality player from the draft.&nbsp; I personally like it for the Chiefs, but maybe it's because I'm a sucker for chivalry.&nbsp;

And what?&nbsp; We have another deal?&nbsp; Minnesota has parlayed the pick into assets eh?&nbsp; Alright.&nbsp; Well the 1st and Kladno coming back is a real big win for Minnesota as they bring in a former 1st and future 1st for a current 1st and conditional 2nd.&nbsp; Kladno showed a lot of promise after signing with the Impact late during S15 and we could see him return to form.&nbsp; When reached for comment, he had this to say:

<!--QuoteBegin-Kladno

Well ya know.  I was kind of the reason Montreal couldn't win, but I'm hoping that the scrubbiness of Minnesota will kind of offset that and make it even out somehow.  Even if it doesn't, I think if I can determine some strengths of mine, however tough it may be, and use those to my advantage.  For example, I'm an expert at sewing.  Maybe I could make the Chiefs some new jerseys?  I also enjoy long walks on the beach, sunset dinners and picnics in the park.
[/b][/quote]

I would sue you for making false quotes, but that's quite accuracy to what I would say :ph34r: .

I would sue you for making false quotes, but that's quite accuracy to what I would say :ph34r: .[/QUOTE]

s u gonna be active agai?

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Can someone make a review of all the trades in the OP please?

Quote:Originally posted by #WEAREWINTER@Feb 16 2014, 12:27 PM
All trades are being posted in General Player Transactions.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Sorry for being late to the party but I was away for the weekend.

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Feb 15 2014, 09:08 PM
How is Toast still a GM though?

[Image: a_560x375.jpg]

---

WTF @ those Bettman pics. Never again. Please and thanks.

----

<s>Riggs demanded out and even posted a fake PM? Cool.</s>

I shopped Riggs but got an offer that I believe benefited us. It may bite me in the ass, but we now have the top goalie in the league who has 3/4 good seasons left in him.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]