Create Account

Halifax signs new Raiders (+IFAs)

[Image: Raiders-banner.png]

S50 Draftees

1OA
Abel Skinner
@"KC Philip"

$3,000,000 (+$2,000,000 HO signing bonus)

From some of the very first conversations I had with this stud I instantly had him high on my board. When HFX managed to win 1OA from the lottery, I knew there was no other choice. This guy is going to tear up the ice for Halifax. (Not literally please, ice maintenance is expensive.) Welcome Abel!

7OA
Julien Villeneuve
@adamantium

$1,000,000 (+$2,000,000 HO signing bonus)

The first of our many Lethbridge picks, we had a few guys lined up here, but when it came to it and we as a front office saw Julien still on the board, it was an absoloute no brainer. I haven't had many conversations with this SHL figurehead yet, but I look forward for those to come. Welcome Julien!

16OA
Bjornoson Bjornosonson
@HyperboleJoe

The late picks is where things start to get a little tricky in finding the talent at the right pick, all of the picks from here on at could honestly have gone anywhere, but we're happy with the choices we made and Bjornoson is no exception. Will players be calling his first or last name? How will he know when his teammates are angry at him? He won't! Welcome to Halifax Bjornosonosonsonsonon!

18OA
Al Kayhall
@mxman991

A pick that could have easily been 16, grabbing Kayhall is a huge boon to the Raiders. He's a guy I met for the first time just prior to the draft but he quickly backed up the good words my scouts had to say about him. I'm excited to watch him progress and for his SHL career to blossom into something great. Welcome Al!

22OA
Indigo Trevino
@Carbine

Coming in with our first of four 3rd round picks is the great Indigo Trevino. It's a huge surprise this guy fell this low with a family who have such a pedigree in our great sport. When we realised he was still there to take, we pounced on the opportunity and now have ourselves a late round steal. Welcome Indigo!

26OA
Thicc Cheezy
@sailingdrumstick

$4,500,000 (+$2,000,000 HO signing bonus)

Good cheese doesn't come cheap, and Thicc Cheezy is no exception to this. Already the Raiders locker room has been reaping the boons of this draftee, he provides some top notch cheese to everyone and will continute to for all of time. Welcome Thicc!

27OA
William Kelly
@Konnan511

The late picks really become a contest between GM's to find the best fish in the bottom of the barrel. Our scouts only had small contact with Kelly before the draft but now that we've chosen, he has proven his worth and beyond. Welcome William!

30OA
Biggus Lickus
@6ympathy

The final pick accquired in the Lions trade goes to another guy with a great name. It's a huge shock that a guy who has ties to the great New England sniper Dick Clapper fell so far, but here in Halifax it's hard to complain. We will happily take him on and take him to the top with his friend Clapper. Welcome Biggus!

35OA
Sydney Mahoney
@Syd

$1,000,000 (+$2,000,000 HO signing bonus)

And with our final pick, a player who many critics described as "burning too brightly, too quickly." Here in Halifax, we didn't see that at all. Mahoney has huge potential on the ice if she can just get back to form and get into the rhythm of training with her new teammates. This could easily be the biggest sleeper pick of the draft. Welcome Sydney!

IFAs
Jaako Jarvinen (>200) - $2,000,000
Timmo Kyllonen (>200) - $2,000,000
Monty Montgomery (<201) - $1,000,000
Partario Scarangella (<201) - $1,000,000

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

RAID ON!!! Break that bank!

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

Accept

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Accept

LETS GO RAIDERS

[Image: img]

Get paid rooks!

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

raiders raiders raiders Let's do it Raiders! raiders raiders raiders
Accept!

The Swedish phenom!
[Image: oie_oie_glitters.gif]

The SMJHL has aged me...
[Image: 4EGxhmr.gif]

Accept. 

Sorry for the delay, my mind has been so focused on the WJC and Team GB’s march to the Medal Rounds.

raiders raiders raiders 

get that paper

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Accept

Accept

[Image: sfOMki5.png]

Processed

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King