Create Account

IIHF Hall of Fame and First Hall of Fame Ceremony
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2019, 09:32 AM by golden_apricot.)

Hello everyone,

Some of you may know, while many may not, that @Chris-McZehrl is starting the brand new IIHF Hall of Fame this season. This is a great place to honor those who performed at the highest level for their respective countries. and is a great addition to our site. 

We are currently working on a place to put the Hall, but with S50 beginning  in a few hours we figured that we would get the ceremony out of the way so that we can honor those who were considered the best in the IIHF. 

I will post a separate thread with the Ceremony time at some point today, and the ceremony will begin shortly there after (likely start time is around 4pm EST). Please feel free to stop in to join us in honroing the best players in the history of the IIHF.

(if this needs to be moved let me know, right now we have no place to put this)

Very cool to see especially since IHF all-time stats are such a relatively unchartered field, so I'm really looking forward to this Smile

10-03-2019, 10:22 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Very cool to see especially since IHF all-time stats are such a relatively unchartered field, so I'm really looking forward to this Smile

should be cool. doing the post in 30!