Create Account

Halifax Sports Press: In Season Check-up with Thicc Cheezy
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2019, 11:24 PM by sailingdrumstick.)

word count: 551

Halifax Sports Press

With our fiery first interview before the preseason started, we here at the Halifax Sports Press decided to give it some time before reaching out to Mr. Thicc Cheezy for another interview. Knowing the difficulties we ran into last time we started to reach out to Mr. Cheezy earlier last week in hopes of sitting down with him by the end of the month. In a surprise result, our second phone call was answered by an apologetic Cheezy who was interested in doing an interview as soon as he could. We were excited to turn over a new leaf with the rookie who seemed genuinely excited to sit down with us.

The following is a transcript of the interview:

Interviewer: "Hello Cheeze, thank you for taking the time to sit down with us today"

Cheeze: "Kinda had to. You guys made me look really bad in that last interview"

I: "It was a transcript, you made-"

Cheeze: "-Ask me a question"

I: "With 39 games played and only 12 points so far this season, do you feel like you have lived up to the hype you created for yourself when you came into this league?"

Cheeze: "Cute of you to bring that up but not talk about how I was the first rookie on the team to be named first star in a game this season. Look, it hasn't been the start I wanted. Anyone can look at the stat chart and realize that, but I've been learning a lot and getting better every game. I really feel like I'm on the verge of turning a corner in this league."

I: "Thank you for getting ahead of me on my questions list. How did it feel to be named the first star against Kelowna knowing you were the first rookie to be named on the team this year?"

Cheeze: "Felt great, I knew it would happen eventually, and having me be the first rookie on the team just gave me that extra boost of confidence to keep me going."

I: "You have never really faced adversity in your career, how does it feel to finally have to work hard to achieve the level of success you feel you can hit in this league"

Cheeze: ".....a-are you serious right now?"

I: "Do you need me to repeat the question?" 

At this point in the interview, Mr. Cheezy was visibly upset and got out of his seat and approached the interviewer. We are unable to transcribe what he said to the interviewer as this is a family friendly newspaper; however we can confirm that security needed to intervene. We are only able to put the last thing Mr. Cheezy said right before slamming his mic and angrily walking out of the room:

Cheeze: "Don't EVER send this clown to interview me again. If I ever see you outside of here you're gonna catch some hands you absolute joke"

This will be the last interview we publish with Mr. Cheezy until the end of the season as it seems Thicc has trouble getting along with others. There are some rumours that Thicc will be appearing on the local radio station 94.6 The Grind to address this recent interview; however, when we reached out to The Grind they were unable to comment.

[Image: img]

raiders raiders raiders Great Read!!! raiders raiders raiders

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates