Create Account

Lacrosse League Reboot
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019, 08:40 PM by Noble.)

The Simulation Lacrosse League had a short tenure back at the start of 2019. Despite a great community of people, the site had some issues that lead to it's failure. Having seen our mistakes and now understanding our limitations, I'm happy to say that the SLL will be aiming for a reboot around the new year on the backs of @Jepox and @nykonax who will be joining me once again in Head Office. These guys were fantastic last time around, and I expect nothing less.

As far as our issues go, we intend to be transparent with our new goals and adjusted features, as outlined below.

- Two player system, increasing volume of players and allowing users to experiment with roles and learn the game.

- NEW archetypes for each position, allowing users customization as to their idealogical play style.

- Prehiring jobs and other roles, taking the work load off of head office and giving the community a voice in building the site prior to launch.

- Adjusted sim scheadule of one live in game sim per week, taking workload off our sim team and allowing us to put out a higher number of games and making for a faster paced season.

- Revamped progression system, built to support multi-league users while rewarding dedication.

- Full affiliation with SHL, NSFL, GOMHL, VHL, PBE, SBA. Any point you complete in another league is applicable towards any point in the SLL. This is not currently reciprocal.

- Big recruitment bonuses. Get a head start on your career by helping us grow!

On that note, we're looking for people who are interested in the league, whether it be with a job, or just to create a player. We want to give an opportunity for the community to give it's advice and input prior to launch, which is why he have created our league development server. If you want to hold a job, give your input, or just hang out prior to launch, come join the server and help us make this community great!

Thanks, Noble

DISCORD SERVER

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Might give it a shot this time.

WTS recruit bonus PM me

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Yall, you don't want to miss this, join right now

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Hello I am the one and only GM with a cup to my name from SLL. The Arctic Fire is the best team to grace the SLL. Basically the CC2 of SLL

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Dr. Buster Dennis McLaughlin XVII Esq. will never be forgotten

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I’m in

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Was part of the only championship winning team the first time, but this time I'll pass. Good luck with it though.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

nshl affilliation?
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019, 11:05 AM by Noble.)

Bump. We have a solid group of twenty people already involved in development, including Donno (VHL/NSFL) joining us once again in Head Office while @SDCore takes charge of player progression and owns one of four GM roles, competing against @TnlAstatine

Have a great group, come hang out in the discord!

Discord Server

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

10-28-2019, 08:43 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Was part of the only championship winning team the first time, but this time I'll pass. Good luck with it though.

oh we'll see about that

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I'm in..... Let's go

He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
  He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
  He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.
  He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
  He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign - Sun Tzu [Art of War]

Is this still happening?

The discord link is dead.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2019, 04:22 PM by Briedaqueduc.)

12-21-2019, 01:31 PMC9Van Wrote: Is this still happening?

The discord link is dead.
I think it 's dead sadly, the server got deleted I think

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

how will i moderate

Damn shame. :(

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]