Create Account

S51 Anchorage Interested Prospects

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

My player is Daniel Bischoff, a gold medal winning center from Switzerland Switzerland I do not wish to play center, however, and I will be very unhappy if I do not get to play on the wing.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

Obviously, my player will be scoring a lot of points. Also, if I could get into more than one fight that would be cool too.

I don't have a lot of free time. I am an extremely busy person so probably 1 hour would be the maximum amount of time.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

I do have a discord (dylanjj37#9691), however, as I previously stated, I would probably be far too busy to be on there. I could probably manage to check in once a day if needed.

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Of course! My Switzerland teammate Mitchell van der Heijden has said very good things about your team. Although I might not reply as I am very busy.

It will be linked once I get my sig updated, but in the meantime: Olli Saarinen, Jr, Goalie

Stop all the shots!

"Free" is a weird term for it, since I tend to be a on a ton throughout the day - I work at a computer, so discord is just part of what I have open at most times. For PTs and the like, however much time I need, none of those take that long. I do have some IRL stuff coming up in a season or so that may impact my activity a bit, but I should still be around regularly.

Yep, as mentioned above, I have discord open a lot of the time and if not I'll get notifications immediately on my phone. prettyburn#0468

Sure, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Cal Labovitch, playing the right wing as a lefthanded shot.

Playmaker. Racking up the assists. Someone else can put the biscuits in the basket.

I'd say I have about an hour or so daily. Maybe not 60 consecutive minutes, but more spread out over the day.

I have it, it's mutedfaith#2549. ' Use it' is a big word, I usually check it a couple of times a day.

As long as there's hot chocolate.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Simothy Drunkebird, Center

Defensive center, eventually a two way later

enough to be active a lot

Esso#7878

sure thing

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Velveteen Dream - C

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Playmaker

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) TheDangaZone #4346

sure

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Trey Nets C/forward

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Aggressive shooter

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

Yes it’s 1NOnly#4316

Sure please do 

Oscar Cordero - F

Goalscorer

Probably two for SMJHL

I use discord a lot

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know).

Sure

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Samat Beibitzhanov - G

A good goalie.

A lot.

Duff101#7906

Sure.

Stirling MacTavish - C

Playmaking Center

Varies. Sometimes tons, sometimes none.

MaverickLegend#2614

Sure

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

u kno me

puck stop
u kno me
yes
yes, i kno u might night draft me but u can still say hi Smile

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

1. Noah Nystrom, Defenseman. That reminds me, I need to get one of those fancy signatures.

2. Big, physical defense who is pass first and sets up plays.

3. I'm always on Discord at least once a day. I'm planning on being active for sure.

4. LightningDragon#3657

5. Sure.

D- Sabo Tage
Offensive Shoot first D
6+
Yep, you got me
Yeah, ofcourse

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Adam Scianna, Defense

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Two-Way Defender. An Erik Karlsson who can play Defense

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) i can probably be active every day. Harder in the morning because of work (PST) but am usually free in the afternoons

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) RedCapeDiver#6781

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

----Blake Faux, D
----Really just want to be a pure defender.
----Plenty of time free a week. Why I'm able to be a GM in the PBE.
----Use it daily. #AlexFaux#9473
----Over in the PBE I'm known for always being on Do Not Disturb, but I'll answer a DM for sure.