Create Account

S51 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build?

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

5. Cats or dogs?

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

The greatest passer of all time

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
Whatever NOLA needs in the end. No real plans to stay down or go up just whenever it's needed.

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
I think I'm around a bit. Maybe

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
I don't think I'll ever be the top talker in there. But maybe number 2

5. Cats or dogs? Cats suck

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

franchise level center hopefully.
probably stay down 2-3 seasons.
a fair amount of time. i'd like to consider myself a top draftee in the class
a fair amount. crutch#1738
5. Cats or dogs?
dogs

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Goalscorer

TWo maybe three

Looking to atleast max out in juinors

Discord is hella imporant yo

5. Cats or dogs?
Horses
P.S. Don't draft me, I don't like a user on your team

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

A good goalie.

Not really, I will probably stay down minimum 2 seasons and work from there.

Probably more rather than less.

Duff101#7906

5. Cats or dogs?

All of the above.

defensive center

i'll take whatever time i need down here

should be middle to high in the class imo

too much probably, if you have more questions hmu Esso#7878

5. Cats or dogs?

Birds, mainly drunk ones

Playmaking C

Let's see if I can get there first

Taking it easy. We'll see what happens. Is there still a trophy named after me in Halifax?

I'm pretty active on Discord servers though.  MaverickLegend#2614

5. Cats or dogs?
Both

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build? Help win a championship and be a top point man and scorer.

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? I will stay down a couple seasons at least. Don’t rush things.

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? I’ll be putting in my fair share of time as I do in PBE, NSFL, EFL and SBA. Sounds like to much but I’m a top earner in most. This is a getaway from kids/ real life lol.

I’m on discord all the time as long as it’s a active Lr. My discord is 1NOnly#4316.

5. Cats or dogs?

Dog

me stop puck
i stop puck
i'll be around
yes
5. Cats or dogs?
yes

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Just trying to be the best goalie I can be!

No particular preference, which given that I'm a goalie probably will mean staying down for a decently long time.

Not as much as I used to when I was GMing and had every job imaginable, lol. But I am definitely going in planning to get all the Teps (except for PbPs, those aren't worth it.) So I should be near the top, hopefully.

I'm around discord a lot, and if I'm offline I'll get notifications on my phone, so definitely planning to participate. I'm fairly active, and if I haven't talked in awhile I'm probably still keeping up with the conversation. I'm also always happy to chip in and help mentor the newer folks in the LR since I've been around here for so long. prettyburn#0468

5. Cats or dogs?
Cats are pretty cool, but dogs are one of the best things in the world.

[Image: DygFz04m.jpg]

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

I'm trying to build my own player, not a copy of someone else. Planning to rack up assists.

I'll do whatever seems fun at the time.

I'll be on daily, and do what I can while trying to avoid actually working.

I can do Discord. mutedfaith#2549

5. Cats or dogs?
I have 4 cats and 3 dogs. So, both?

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

1. Building a physical two way defenseman who is pass first on offense.

2. Looking to get up to the big leagues. Don't want to rush it though if I'm not ready.

3. I'm going to be active. Expect me on the discord at least once a day.

4. LightningDragon#3657

5. Dogs

An Erik Karlsson who can play Defense 
Plan to stay where i belong, its my first time so not sure how to answer this
I plan on putting as much effort as i can, should be able to be active every day
Have discord and would be very active
5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs, but cats are alright sometimes

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

Trying to build a shoot first D man
2-3 seasons I'll be down
I'll be doing fairly decently, Im not good at divining the future though.
A good bit. Glyc#3724
5. Cats or dogs?
Whichever is closest and needs more scratches.

----Just trying to build a pure defender
----No predetermined plans for my player.
----I'll do my best to get max TPE but activity otherwise will be low.
----Hard to say without knowing the make up of the LR. #AlexFaux9473
5. Cats or dogs?
----Dogs