Create Account

S51 Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

Hey howdy! I'm MCP, the Head GM of the Vancouver Whalers. This is more than likely your last stop if you're doing the IP point task, and if so: you're almost done! Bear with us for this last one, but it's very important for us to get to know you guys for the upcoming draft. With that out of the way...

Player Name:

Player Position:

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

Do you know anyone on the site?:

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ):

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Player Name: Stirling MacTavish

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Log on everyday, don't really do much

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Preferred

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaker

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yup

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Oil

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ): MaverickLegend#2614

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

Player Name: Velveteen Dream

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):8

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Greatest playmaker ever

Do you know anyone on the site?: I may know a few

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Penguins

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ): 31, married, Degree in history.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Player Name: Adam Scianna

Player Position: Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4 should be able to check in everyday

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I was thinking an Erik Karlsson who can play Defense 

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope

Who is your favorite NHL team?: San Jose Sharks

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ): 25, Working in construction. I played travel Ice hockey growing up and now am slumming it in Beer League Hockey

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

Player Name: Ryan Cvitkovich 

Player Position:LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yea 

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am indeed

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Offensive stud

Do you know anyone on the site?: Joined today with a friend so just him

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Rangers

[Image: OIQc6sy.png]

Player Name:
Samat Beibitzhanov
Player Position:
GK
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
Yes.
Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Yes.
A kid I knew in High School who had a smaller stature and really good glove skills.
Not personally no.
Red Wings.
To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ):

College student.

Player Name: Sabo Tage

Player Position: RD

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yarp

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yarp

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Shoot first Pointman

Do you know anyone on the site?: A good few

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Canucks

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ): I'm a second year Geology Student

Player Name: Noah Nystrom

Player Position: Defenseman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4ish

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yep LightningDragon#3657

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yep

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Physical two way defenseman who is pass first.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Before I got here? No.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Tampa Bay Lightning

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ): Originally from Tampa Bay, FL. I'm a certified private pilot attending Auburn University to become a professional pilot.

Player Name: Oscar Cordero

Player Position: F

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3-4

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Goalscorer

I think so

Edmonton Oilers

Engineering Student. Next semester will be a heavy workload, so woo

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Player Name: Jason Michel

Player Position:RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: [b]Haven't used it but would be comfortable[/b]

What sort of player are you looking to build?Tonguelaymaker

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope, referred by the Blues Reddit

Who is your favorite NHL team?:Blues

[b]To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: Mid 30's, Accounting manager, live in Seattle and play in a beer league hockey league [/b]

Player Name:
----Blake Faux
Player Position:
----Defender
----Discord a 5. Website hard to say; whatever it takes to get TPE and update.
----Yep
----I am yes.
----A pure defender
----I recognize a few people like SDCore from the PBE. Evok is my coGM in the PBE. Keygan and a few others.
----Not a hockey fan really, but if I HAD to pick one it would be the Predators since I am from Nashville.
----Currently a student working on my bachelor's in Data Analytics. Only 2 semesters left which is nice.

Player Name: Riley Kuse

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3.5

Are you in the Rookie Discord (If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A precise sharpshooter with the attitude of a leader.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Not yet

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Columbus Blue Jackets!

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ): I'm 18 years old studying film in Cleveland, Ohio. I love film and music and anything creative.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2019, 12:40 AM by kenvald.)

Player Name:
Sven Yxskaft

Player Position:
Two-way defenseman

Yes. Kenvald#2078

Not yet. I have the link and will join it shortly.

I'm hoping to become a reliable possession player that helps disarm opponents while creating and joining breakout opportunities.

No

Blue Jackets

Full-time software engineer in my late twenties. Moved country for work. Plays beer league hockey. Spends too much time on fantasy football and hockey.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2019, 12:54 AM by notoriousTRON.)

Player Name:
Rhys Pritchard

Player Position:
RW

Yep. Already have it on Mobile (notoriousTRON#6274)

I'm locked an loaded

Offensive Forward. Puck disher who can keep goalies honest with his shot.

Nope.

Stanley Cup Champion St Louis Blues

I'm early 30s. Married with young child. I'm a data analyst aka supernerd.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Player Name: Morgan Forestier

Player Position: C

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

What sort of player are you looking to build?:Franchise level center

Do you know anyone on the site?: no

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Vancouver Canucks

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ): I'm a student of the game. school of hard knocks.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]