Create Account

S51 Interested Prospects Thread

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)

Not yet.

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

Locker Room

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable)

Two-Way Defenseman

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)

At least two seasons.

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?

I think the writing media is a cool idea.

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team?

I can bring strong participation.

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo!

My fave NHL team lifting the cup in 2020 Smile

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).

Gaming for sure!

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights?

Of course!

10. Anything else you would like us to know?

Not that I can think of.

Player Updates
Player Page
Twitter

11-15-2019, 04:22 PM1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters) Wrote: I have only played Out of the Park Baseball for a few years. 

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

Winning is always nice, but it will be better to have fun along the way. 

Evgeni Malkin

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)

As long as it takes to have this whole website figured out and feel I can carry my weight on any team I would be on. 

I don't really have any experience with that. 

I like to think I am pretty funny, I used to be a stand up comedian. 

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).

Big football fan.  Board games and TTRPG.  Video games. 

Sure!

11-15-2019, 04:22 PMNJBadApple Wrote: Knights  Knights  Knights
1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  (Every sport matters)
- nope, youll potentially be my first

- building a close-knit locker room, which oddly I feel leads to success anyways

-I guess a Scott Stevens type, not necessarily relevant on the score sheets, but a force in the defense end

-Id imagine I would push the 4 season mark, it will give me time to learn and develop

- Not much at all to be honest, I like to think I am semi creative, but translating that from my head to any median is a struggle

- Im generally pretty quiet, but with a good group I hope to open up. Im just looking for a place where I can get involved learn, and join into the conversation at my own pace. I am responsive, but generally not the first to initiate conversation

- Im big into fantasy football, and working my way back into hockey (both fantasy and watching)

- Absolutely, I am just looking for a team to give me a chance, and then work to earn that chance every step of the way.

- Im always open to feedback. If Im not doing something optimally I have no problems hearing it and making any changes.

Knights  Knights  Knights
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 07:53 PM by Champloo. Edit Reason: Duplicate. )

Accidentally duplicated my post.

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)

Nope. This is my first sim league. 

close knit locker room.

Playmaker. I wanna make plays happen.

Not sure. Just focusing on making it through my first season the best I can. 

Not much.

Outgoing and witty humor. 

Marchand being super drunk.
[Image: 97d20467d731ac7_900-477x640.jpg]

Video games, reading, exercising, socializing, TV.

I am. 

Nothing I can think of.