Create Account

SHL Logo Contest - Public Vote
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 08:42 PM by Eggy216.)

Running the SHL draft solo is fun and all, but you haven't lived until you've had hundreds of people vote on a new site logo.

After voting and discussion in HO, we've narrowed it down to the top three options. We were discussing it amongst ourselves, but ultimately decided it would be more fun and more democratic if we took the top three options and had everyone vote on them.

Because two of the top three logos have already been posted publicly , I'm going to give you the names of all three designers to try and keep things fair. Please send a PM to this account, @Eggy's Multi, with your #1 choice for a new logo.

This vote will determine which logo will be used as the site's new logo, but will not affect the awarding of the cash prizes to the top 5 (which was voted on previously by 10 random members from 10 different SHL teams). There may be some changes required to the logos to make them work on both dark and light themes once the winner is selected, but we'll work with the winner if necessary to figure that out.

Option A - @DrunkenTeddy:

[Image: rH7Twr4.png]

https://imgur.com/rF14yNu (with background)

Option B - @tweedledunn:

[Image: 5Qd8H01.png%5B]

https://i.imgur.com/AevNxDo.png (Alternate colours included)

Option C - @Julio Tokolosh:

[Image: u2a4aNC.png]

https://imgur.com/a/h8pDdFw (Alternate colours included)

Option D - @BDonini

[Image: i4c3f50.jpg]

https://i.imgur.com/y05anZr.png

Voting will run until the start of the regular season, with the results to be tallied and announced a few days after that point.

Cool

Good stuff eggy Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Where’s Karey’s

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I'll take another failed attempt at rebranding the league that is going to end in a disgruntled user base for 400 Alex.

can we get all of the submissions and not just the hand picked ones.

ty

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I'm not sure how many logos were submitted for this, but why couldn't there be a poll (whether it be on the site or externally, like google sheets) where the users could vote for their own top 3? Then if there is a tie, you send it to a second round of voting and people choose the one they like the best to be the site's new logo.

I don't know what the other submissions were, or who submitted them, but I feel like it would be better and would please more people than just having a top 3 chosen by HO. I still sent my vote in, but I think this could have worked much better and given all the logos submitted a little more exposure.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

ummm…. option D - none of the above?

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

11-16-2019, 06:44 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: can we get all of the submissions and not just the hand picked ones.

ty

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4673307]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Major oof for me

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

I hate to say it, but none of the logos I would have picked to replace our current one are represented here.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 12:01 AM by Eggy216.)

I fucked up. Added a fourth option and will be PMing everyone who already voted asking them to re-vote.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

11-16-2019, 06:48 PMOtrebor13 Wrote: I'm not sure how many logos were submitted for this, but why couldn't there be a poll (whether it be on the site or externally, like google sheets) where the users could vote for their own top 3? Then if there is a tie, you send it to a second round of voting and people choose the one they like the best to be the site's new logo.

I don't know what the other submissions were, or who submitted them, but I feel like it would be better and would please more people than just having a top 3 chosen by HO. I still sent my vote in, but I think this could have worked much better and given all the logos submitted a little more exposure.

There was a poll of 10 members on google forms, and the ones posted here line up with those results. There was a pretty big gap between the top voted logos and the others.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Ok I've contacted everyone who's already voted. Again I'm really sorry to everyone, especially @BDonini , for fucking this up.
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 03:19 AM by DrunkenTeddy.)

I actually had another version of my logo that I didn't submit, not sure which one is better

[Image: 7XzNKMr.png]

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]