Create Account

Lhotsky: In the big league now

Lhotsky: In the big league now
[Image: Filip-Hronek-9.26.18-1024x784.jpg]

(Ready to be graded; 484 words)

Article by: Jaime Sanders

Since the last time I had the chance to speak to Cassidy Lhotsky; the potential hopeful, I had gotten the chance to go back and interview him during day 44 of the SMJHL season - another great chance to catch up with the Playmaker. As it turned out, I had missed out on a fair bit. I had not managed to grab an interview with the Austrian national (no doubt busy trying to wrap his head around the latest draft into the big leagues of the SHL) but as such, would want to contribute my two cents on the SHL drafts and of the hockey player himself.

Drafts are certainly a huge step up in any junior hockey player’s career, and certainly though I have been focusing a fair amount of my energy on the upcoming playmaker - Lhotsky - I certainly want to extend a huge congratulations to all those who had been drafted to their teams; hopefully some got their first picks or choices.

But to the player of the moment…

I’ve been keeping up with the ‘The Second ETGISTE Scouting Report’, and as such was rather pleased to find that our player had made the top 16 skaters of the draft for Season 51 (granted, I can hear a couple screaming that he’s only just made it into said top 16, but an achievement nonetheless).

I can only wonder whether Cassidy had been paying the same amount of attention to the article as I had been.

4 goals, 3 assists is a respectable number and certainly the said article has put him in a good light for the drafts. And, speaking of the Drafts - we must move onto him being the 26th pick of the drafts for the Winnipeg Jets; and from my sources have found that initially had the trade pick handed over to the Edmonton Blizzards then to the Hamilton Steelhawks to finally settle on the Jets.

Certainly playing hot potato.

It is a very proud moment, as I can imagine, and as I have spoken to him several times before would know that the man is very humble in his approach to fame and as such probably has already tried to worm his way out of several questions by the media (or at least duck into somewhere there is less of said limelight).

Even though I’ve spent my limited amount of time around the Lhotsky family, I certainly feel very happy and proud for Cassidy and hope that he’s going to have a blast on the ice with his new SHL team.

If Cassidy's reading this: hit me up with a call.

[Image: boeck.png] [Image: boeck2.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] ⚖️ [Image: HKi05IH.png]
Germany Blizzard Kraken
thank you for the signatures made by @Ragnar