Create Account

Who else sits and/or eats in the shower?

In college my roommates and i had an outdoor chaise lounge that we would pull in during the winter. after a heavy night out, it felt pretty good to wedge it into the shower and prop your feet up. i'd crank the heat up so that the water wouldnt get too cold before it hit me, and id tilt the shower head down a little to keep my chest and face dry. id also keep the door open, to get a nice mix of the hot steam and cold air. you know, thats how tornados start, and the bathroom vortex can really gets things going by using centripetal force to remove the alcohol from your blood. the last step to elite late night comfort is to have your 20 piece of chicken mcnuggets pack dumped out on your chest, so that you can scoop/slide them straight into your mouth, like an otter on its back, cracking open an oyster.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - by Julio Tokolosh - 12-11-2019, 06:40 PM