Create Account

Hot Potato Trophy - SMJHL S51 Sim 4
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2019, 01:20 PM by bbjygm.)

Hot Potato Trophy - SMJHL S51 Sim 4

Author (100% pay): @shutdown

Tracking Spreadsheet

SMJHL S51 Game 35 - KEL @ ANA

SMJHL Game 35 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Gylfi Eriksson @pazuzu15
Team: Kelowna Knights
Victim: N/A
Team: Anaheim Outlaws
Time: N/A
Total possession time:  1:00:00
Hot po-take-to:
Another full game, but this time Eriksson actually showed some improvement. “My fucking 70 year old ‘in-laws’ give me more of a challenge playing on the pond at Christmas than you ‘Outlaws’.” Still needs some work but at least it was relatable and a bit witty. Multi faceted and a fairly multi step chirp. Not bad, Eriksson. There might be hope for you yet my friend.

SMJHL S51 Game 36 - KEL @ DET

SMJHL Game 36 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Gylfi Eriksson @pazuzu15
Victim: Ville Virta @CKT
Team: Detroit Falcons
Time: 1:00 of 3rd period
Total possession time:  41:00
Hot po-take-to:
So you know in Spongebob when him and Patrick learn word enhancers for the first time? Yeah, that’s kind’ve what it was like at the rink tonight if you replaced all the vulgarities spewed by Magoon and Eriksson back and forth at each other with high pitches dolphin squeaks. Eriksson unleashed a hail of insults so dastardly, yet profound in a weird sort of way, that he got the final laugh in this matchup. “Call me Michael Angelo, bitch” Eriksson chirped at Magoon while hammering Virta into the boards and dishing the Potato. What a story arc for this young guy from the Knights. The kid in section 3 could be seen crying tears of joy.

SMJHL Game 36 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Ville Virta @CKT
Team: Detroit Falcons
Victim: N/A
Time: N/A
Total possession time:  19:00
Hot po-take-to:
Virta isn’t exactly the type to trash talk and instead likes to let his game do the talking. He took more of a subdued role for the rest of the game while he let Magoon and Eriksson go at it. “Fucking psychos. Why can’t we all just focus on the game?” he muttered on the bench. “Plus, I could bury these guys in the chirp game if i really wanted to. I just errrr...don’t want to.” Okay, Ville. Whateverrrrr you say, bud.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget