Create Account

Toronto Extends One of the League's Best

[Image: Toronto.png]

In Toronto's final action of extension season, we are delighted to announce the extension of one of the SHL's top netminders...

Harry Carpet @Carpy48
S52: $6,000,000* **
S53: $6,000,000* **
S54: $6,000,000* **
S55: $6,000,000* **
S56: $6,000,000* **
S57: $6,000,000* **

*NTC for all seasons
** Toronto will have facilities stocked with fresh coffee beans at all times for duration of contract

Carpy has proven to truly be one of my best draft picks since be appointed as part of management here in Toronto. Having stuck through the dark ages of the team, and improved the entire time, rewarding Carpy for the devotion to our team was pinnacle for me. I can't thank you enough for believing in the process and helping along the way. Hopefully in a few seasons the team won't rely on you to win us every game Tongue

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Happy to be back with Stars and looking forward to another 6 seasons (at least).
Accept! Cheers

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Get paid Carpy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I like this.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Processed.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread