Create Account

Emiko actually announces something this time. (actually real not fake like last time)

This season something didn't really feel right for Emiko as she was sitting on the bench for most of the games. I knew that i would be riding the pine pony for most of the season but i hadn't realised how boring it was going to become for me.

So i started thinking this isn't a huge issue as one day i'd bypass the starting netminder and become the main starter for the Tampa Bay Barracuda's organisation but then it hit me... That could be 5-6 seasons away at the current rate. This wasn't something that bothered me massively but it was the announcement that GM and CO-GM @JSS & @Jepox was stepping down that made me question my place with the club.

Due to that it is with a heavy heart i have decided this will be my last season with the Tampa Bay Barracuda organisation and i will be heading into free-agency this coming off-season.

Now, here are my demands:

Code:
Active Locker Room
Become the Starter in 2 seasons
No Trade Clause

What you'll be getting:
Code:
S48 Netmind with 711 TPE (as of posting)
A good locker room presence ( My teammates from the SMJHL and SHL can attest to that.)
A Steady earner. I get all PTs done and i'm yet to not hit the 40TPE cap every season.
Someone who's willing to listen for goalie builds.
A 2 time Goalie of the year winner (SMJHL).

I'm currently low on money but i'm not looking for lots in a contract. I will be starting to do media and graphics again to try and make a steady income to be able to do weekly training. I don't expect to be able to afford equipment at the moment but down the line i'd be hoping that i can make more and more media that helps with that becoming a reality.

I honestly hope to be hearing from every team even the new Tampa Bay Barracuda management.

If you'd like to contact me when it is allowed please contact me on discord (MantoRune#9345) as it is the easiest place to contact me.

If you do decide to contact me i'd like to ask you a few question potential GMs.

Code:
Plans for the future of the team?
How would i fit in to that future?
How long till i get to take the starting job?
Do you want me for a short term or long term?
Why do you think i should come to your town?
Number of games i'll play if a backup?

I understand that we're potentially changing engines that will lead to this becoming all the more complicated when deciding who to play and what's the best build but that we can cross if it gets to that point.

I'm looking forward to see what the future hold for the former Raptor and Falcon! I personally have my places i'd like to land but i will not rule out any other potential areas. I understand the demand for a goalie is small so this could be a risky move.

Code:
Words: 510

Hmmm

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Best of luck to your future

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Good luck mate!

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Hope you will find a great place Emiko

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Good luck.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

<3

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Can confirm great teammate <3

Sign to max deal ASAP

Falcons Canada