Create Account

SHL in a slump?

01-09-2020, 12:44 AMスウェグキング Wrote:
01-09-2020, 12:36 AMGrapehead Wrote: People will try to find optimal shit, that's just how some people are, but I think the potential is far far lower with an engine that provides such a variety of attributes.

Oh yeah for sure. Some stats will obviously be better than others, but with the wide variety of stats in FHM, we SHOULD see some interesting builds. Smile only thing that sucks is the 1-20 scale IMO. Should be interesting to see the update scale.

Ya the 1-20 should be an interesting adjustment. I'm also hoping FHM just takes longer to sim and thus makes test simming even more tedious and unreliable haha

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

01-09-2020, 10:05 AMGrapehead Wrote:
01-09-2020, 12:44 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Oh yeah for sure. Some stats will obviously be better than others, but with the wide variety of stats in FHM, we SHOULD see some interesting builds. Smile only thing that sucks is the 1-20 scale IMO. Should be interesting to see the update scale.

Ya the 1-20 should be an interesting adjustment. I'm also hoping FHM just takes longer to sim and thus makes test simming even more tedious and unreliable haha

Im 100% with you :D

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2020, 12:58 PM by TnlAstatine.)

hamilton sweeps the entire fucking playoffs
SHL: nothing to see here

LOL

I hope there is a great big fucking asterisk near the cup
**we cheated to get this ** fuck lelelelele

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

01-09-2020, 12:57 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: hamilton sweeps the entire fucking playoffs

LOL

Meh, better Ham than Edm tbh

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

01-09-2020, 12:57 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: hamilton sweeps the entire fucking playoffs

LOL

Oh please

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]