Create Account

S52 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

1) What is your player name and position?
Jukka Timonen, RD

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
Two way defensman. A well rounded game that keeps their team off the board, and occasional contributes some offense.

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
First time

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
It is a little tricky to navigate at first. I think it'll get clearer over time, and would probably ask people for help occasionally on whatever team I got drafted to.

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
Yes I use discord, seth#3072

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord
I'd say 6, I'm usually always on, but don't always read/respond to all the messages.

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
Probably as long as I adjust my build accordingly

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
Yes

9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons)
I don't mind spending some time in Juniors to build my player and get fully adjusted to the site

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?
I think he's fits the 'hilarious whacky old man' role pretty well. Plus he seemed pretty genuinely excited for Jimmie Johnson making it into the HOF so that was nice of him

PKRII RW
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
Shoot
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
Yes
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
No
No,No
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
idk
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
both
who

[Image: giphy.mp4]

Vladimir Khristorozhdestvensk, Right-handed defensemen,

Lockdown defensemen with good skating and a pass-first mentality.

First time

No nothing right now

I use it yÉÉt#7304

If 10 is on hours a day I'd say a 6-7.

I feel as though I am a defenseman through and through so I'd like to stay that way.

Why not both? But honestly, I'd lean towards championship but having fun is always the entire point so whatever makes it more fun.

I'd like to graduate as soon as possible (I honestly don't know how long that is)

Tbh he got carried to 4 super bowls by his defense, but that doesn't make him a bad quarterback. However, he wouldn't be in my top 10. 

Lucas Hellquist - RW from Norway

Playmaker Forward - Pass first

First time here!

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific):
Not much, pretty quick at getting the hang of things like this, but thank you!

Yes! NightRobin#1018

On site: around a 6-7 probably, in discord: closer to 8-9 (I'm on every day, I just might not participate every day)

Sure. Whatever it takes to help the team win

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?:
Close-knit group 100%

As long as I feel. Don't really have a plan for that at the moment.

Eh.

[Image: EXyOBWw.png]

Miro Slapskinnenen- LW

I am a sniper forward. I shoot first.

This is my first time in the SHL.

It's confusing at first, but I'm getting it down more and more as I go.

Yes- Big Bob#5888

Site- 2/10   Discord- 6/10

Anything to help the team win.

While both are important, I believe that being part of a tight knit group is more important.

I plan on staying for 3-4 seasons until Miro is ready for the bigs.

Terry is a great announcer and a great player. He is one of the best QB's of all time and is never in the discussion when he should be.

[Image: Bobbybye88.gif]

Burlok Sulfurgold, RW.

Power forward, pass first. I want to be first in on the forecheck getting pucks in front of the net and making havoc for the scorers to capitalize on.

First time!

I think I'm still figuring out the money system and what I should be doing day-to-day and week-to-week.

I do and I am!

7 on the site, 6 on discord sounds about right?

Sure! Why not?

For me, it's having fun, haha. For the most part, I just want to hang out.

I'm fairly laid back about this whole thing. I have no pressing desire to shoot up to the big leagues. I don't mind the idea of spending the maximum time in juniors.

What? Who?

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Luke Niemi, Left Wing

Playmaker, pass first, but still has a decent shot

This is my first time in the SHL

I'm still getting the hang of everything. Probably the hardest part for me is the update threads.

I do not use discord, but I will be joining

Probably around 7. I'm enjoying everything so far and I hope to be very active

Definitely. Anything for the team.

Being part of a good group is more important, but championships would be nice.

Not sure what to expect. Maybe around 3 seasons

I think he was a pretty good football player, but I'm more of a hockey guy

Jack Kanoff - Defenseman

Offensive Defenseman

Yes

Yes, I wish there was a better way to check my previous posts that are a little outdated

Yes, Jeffrey#2575 is my discord

Discord: 10/10 - I'm a former mod on the r/torontoraptors discord, former commissioner in r/fakebaseball and I'm super active in NSFL
On Site: 3/10 - not gonna be super active but if you ping me on discord ill do it

Sure, idc, I just want to have a good time

Why not both

3/4 depending on how much I like it

I live with a Steelers fan and he's pranked me with pictures of Steelers all over my room during April Fools. So fuck the Steelers.

01-14-2020, 11:47 PMjeffie43 Wrote: 1) What is your player name and position?

Jack Kanoff - Defenseman

Offensive Defenseman

Yes

Yes, I wish there was a better way to check my previous posts that are a little outdated

Yes, Jeffrey#2575 is my discord

Discord: 10/10 - I'm a former mod on the r/torontoraptors discord, former commissioner in r/fakebaseball and I'm super active in NSFL
On Site: 3/10 - not gonna be super active but if you ping me on discord ill do it

Sure, idc, I just want to have a good time

Why not both

3/4 depending on how much I like it

I live with a Steelers fan and he's pranked me with pictures of Steelers all over my room during April Fools. So fuck the Steelers.

Toki Wartooth, D

Defensive Defenseman 

It is my first time! Looking to be active.

Honestly everyone on this site has been really helpful and I am already starting to get the hang of things. 

I do use it, St_Lunatic #0735

A bit unpredictable due to  work and school, but I would say 7/10 on site and 5/10 on discord

No, my main goal is to be a defensive defenseman 

Im just here to have a good time man, so I'd say the later.  But hell, while we're chillin lets win a few ships too.

It heavily depends on how my junior career is going

Everyone calls him an idiot, on and off the field, but I don't know he seems like the average drunk uncle.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Ethan Price - Right Wing
I'm definitely going the route of a pure goal scorer with a lethal shot. I'm shoot first, unless there's a better opening for a pass.

This is my first time participating. I'm really excited to learn more about it and get to know other people on here.

For the most part, I'm finding my way around the site pretty well. I ran into a few issues with some of the tutorial links leading back to the old website which got me a little bit confused. But I think I'm all good now.

I use Discord every single day, I'd gladly use it.

I'm going to have to go with a 10. I'm planning on dedicating a lot of time to this.

For the most part, I think I'd prefer to stick as a winger. I think think my lack of face-off skill would negatively effect the team.

Honestly, a mixture of the two. You really want to make sure that you're working alongside your group to become a contender. If you have a close-knit group with great chemistry, it'll definitely help the team in the long run for championship goals.

I'm planning on spending 2-3 in the Juniors. I don't want to rush anything, I'd much rather take my time and learn everything there is to know and fully develop my player first.

No personal thoughts on the man. Gave the world a sneak peak of what greatness looks like until Brady came along.

1) What is your player name and position? Eric Hudson, LW

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Two way forward, scoring, passing and defense all equal. Shoot first, hope for a tip or rebound

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? First time in SHL.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) Quicker links or shortcuts to things like my update thread, etc just make it easier to find things that I'll use often/daily.

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? I don't currently but I would be open to joining.

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord. 6-7. Active but not every minute of every day. Probably check in daily. 

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing). If it helps the team, absolutely.

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? I don't think these are mutually exclusive. Winning a championship can certainly bring a group together. Working hard and being involved will lead to success, so the close knit group would make a championship more likely. 

9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons) Probably two to three seasons. 

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? Being a country bumpkin myself, I relate with Terry. He's a big teddy bear, but don't let that fool you. He's smarter than he pretends to be.

A. Jobin, Goalie

Definitely shoot first

First time!

Not that I can think of, but if I do, I'll ask. Thanks.

I do, jobin#7448

Uhhhh... 8?

Can I do that?

The latter.

I hadn't really thought about it.

He's a great actor.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 08:19 PM by mastersheep.)

Ethan Duncan - Center

I plan on building a two-way center. Shoot first.

Yes, but not my first time dealing with STHS

I'm slowly finding my way, but I think I have many things figured out. A lot of important links for TPE get posted in discord which is very helpful.

I use discord daily. My ID is MasterSh33p#1111.

I would say around 7.

Yes

Close-knit group

Probably around 3.

I'm too young to know much about him outside of TV. He plays a role and does it well.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Michael Lee, defenseman

Two-way Defenseman

Awhile now, my last player was in the S30 Draft

I've been around long enough to know how it works.

I don't use discord. I might be willing to use it.

6-7

I guess but the way my player is built I don't think it would make much sense

Championships

Probably 2 or 3 but it really depends

I have none