Create Account

S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build?
He's me but in a different future world! More like a Nicklas Backstrom type of guy.

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
Not really as a new player, I'll stay down as much as I need and progress and then leave when I think it's time but with advice from my GM as well.

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
I'll try to keep up with it as much as I can, I'll probably be more on the person who takes it a bit easier.

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord as well, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
100%, iObscurity#1039

5. Cats or dogs?
Cats!

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - by iObscurity - 01-13-2020, 10:33 PM