Create Account

S52 Vancouver Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Frans Eller

Player Position: G

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, Ace#6258

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Elite starting goaltender.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: BOS

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Pollo a la Crema

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): I'm 28, working in tech sales. I am an awful beer league goalie, husband and father of two awesome little girls, 6 and 3.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 Vancouver Interested Prospects Thread - by Ace - 01-13-2020, 09:53 PM