Create Account

Breaking News* Special edition of The Empty Net*

Thanks again for reading this very special edition. News just off the wire that Anaheim has been found to have tampered with Blake Faux formerly of the St. Louis Scarecrows. 
   There seems to be some confusion between the teams and player/players involved on rather Blake was released from the Scarecrows before signing with Anaheim and if a player from there was sending messages to Blake before hand. While Blake had gone inactive he had tpe that was used right after the signing.
  While I know Blake personally and believe he wasn’t trying to hurt the Scarecrows, it is a little perplexing to time the move and usage of tpe so soon after signing. I don’t have any facts on the matter so I’m remaining neutral and wish Blake the best no matter what he decides to do moving forward as he was looking to be active again. 
   Meanwhile Anaheim was hit with major sanctions today along with their GM. Forfeiting 1st and 2nd round picks I believe for next two seasons along with no signing of players and the Gm has to give his salary up this season. 
   Not sure if there will be a appeal, which I believe should be done on the parties involved. Stay tuned for further updates.

Remember, there is a lot of nutty people in the world. Do your part and pull out.

Trey Nets

[Image: trey.png]

01-23-2020, 12:41 AMKillaScrilla Wrote: Thanks again for reading this very special edition. News just off the wire that Anaheim has been found to have tampered with Blake Faux formerly of the St. Louis Scarecrows. 
   There seems to be some confusion between the teams and player/players involved on rather Blake was released from the Scarecrows before signing with Anaheim and if a player from there was sending messages to Blake before hand. While Blake had gone inactive he had tpe that was used right after the signing.
  While I know Blake personally and believe he wasn’t trying to hurt the Scarecrows, it is a little perplexing to time the move and usage of tpe so soon after signing. I don’t have any facts on the matter so I’m remaining neutral and wish Blake the best no matter what he decides to do moving forward as he was looking to be active again. 
   Meanwhile Anaheim was hit with major sanctions today along with their GM. Forfeiting 1st and 2nd round picks I believe for next two seasons along with no signing of players and the Gm has to give his salary up this season. 
   Not sure if there will be a appeal, which I believe should be done on the parties involved. Stay tuned for further updates.

Remember, there is a lot of nutty people in the world. Do your part and pull out.

Trey Nets

Ilike

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Dragonite

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Love seeing breaking news from our newest draftee!

Dragons
Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Came because it said Special Ed, stayed for the pullout joke.

You're alright kid.