Create Account

Texas Native Somebody

word count 333
Texas Native Somebody

An early view of Trevor Johnson

Johnson stood out of the crowd of draftees, He had little to no competitive experience coming into the S52 SHJL draft. Johnson has only played pickup games with the Austin Skylines, a local “beer league” team, stats are impossible to find but from what I’ve heard he was able to hold his own.  
That didn’t stop the St.Louis Scarecrows from Drafting Johnson 25th overall in the 3rd round setting him on a relatively high pedestal. On top of the rather high draft pick Johnson was chosen to be on the USA World Junior team, something I imagine shocked everyone.

With the start of the World Junior Championship, Johnson was finally able to show the world what he was capable of. He didn’t have much ice time averaging 9 minutes a game with a total of 81 minutes through 9 games played but he was able to pick up an assist and with that a point. Johnson also had a couple of opportunities on the net with two shots, he also blocked five shots and had two hits throughout the 9 games played resulting in a +1 overall. Given the fact that Johnson had such little ice time, and was able to produce a positive plus/minus we can only speculate that his numbers would be much higher. With more games to come in the next few weeks and with the start of the S52 preseason, I think it's safe to say Johnson will start to stand out and really prove his worth. Only time will tell and that time is soon.

[Image: sCw2XT1.png]
sig by Carpy48

Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ