Create Account

hewasajazzman 2/2

Hi jazzman, thank you for your submissions. This is the first time that signatures have been graded as a panel (that you served on). Values and comments were privately submitted by a panel of 7 graders, and have been aggregated below. The comments are selections from anonymous comments made by the graders in regards to what caught their eyes, potential improvements, or other things that factored into their decision making.

Sig 1: 4 / 5 - $1M

Total Payout - $1M

Comments:
That fade away effect is beautifully done and looks sick. I think the tear effect might've been more appropriate on the other side.
All graders complemented the blend of the jersey to the background, except for one, who found it be a weakness (although that grader’s score was the second-highest grade given)

The text needs a little more, the highlights could be a little stronger. The bottom text is not contrasted enough. Could have gone with a light grey for the Manhattan Rage, it’s very hard to read.

The face is a little washed out, especially for how dark the rest of the sig is.

The render's face looks a little too washed out. Not sure what filter was used, but it doesn't look natural and takes away from the quality. I feel like the face of the render looks quite flat (more contrast could help)

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]