Create Account

Capt_Blitzkrieg 2/9 [First Graphic]

First try at making a sig for myself. I'd like to use the first submission bonus, please.

[Image: A4i9DCV.gif]

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

The graphics department used a new system to grade your submission(s). Values and comments were privately submitted by a panel of 7 graders, and have been aggregated below. The comments are selections from anonymous comments made by the graders in regards to what caught their eyes, potential improvements, or other things that factored into their decision making.

Bonus points for effort on the gif. The biggest problem is the lighting on the render and the jersey swap. The jersey swap feels much more like it's painted on rather than recolored. Feel like there's a bit too much dead space from the gif. I think a line going from top left to bottom right instead of the curve you have would've cut a lot of that dead space out.
Adding a gif is always a nice touch. When it comes to the sig itself, the jersey change looks a little off. The sleeve doesn't look right and the color is not blended in well and doesn't look like a jersey anymore. Besides the jersey, there's not much else done besides having some text. Would like to see more stock work.
I like the effort on the jersey swap and the gif aspect. The custom numbers look good. For the shoulder logos, try to warp them with the curve of the shoulder pad. For the overlay yellow, make sure that you still get the shadows from the layer below (if you're multiplying over white). Don't rest the text on the bottom of the canvas on one instance and have it floating freely in another.
The 'jersey change' makes everything looks oddly flat and not natural. Small bonus for effort.
Good job here implementing the gif in your sig. The jersey change could be a little smoother as it looks like the jersey is painted over in yellow brushing. The logo's look good however on the jersey and look seamless. Add more effects to the render portion of the sig to really make this stand out.

2/5

Total: 500k x2 (1st submission) = 1M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]