Create Account

Poll: What Colour?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Green
90.00%
36 90.00%
White
10.00%
4 10.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Be Green or White?

i think it should always be green but my brother insists that it is better if its white.

Different colors for different mints. Peppermint = Green, Wintergreen/Wintermint = White.

Peppermint is superior, so green.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Imagine going for a bite of chocolate chip ice cream, and you get a mouthful of mint. Fuck that. Anyone who makes mint ice cream white is a terrorist.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Well here is the question. Is there real mint being used in the ice cream?? If so its green but if you are using the extract FUCK OFF

Mint chocolate chip shouldn’t fucking exist

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

02-06-2020, 09:21 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Mint chocolate chip shouldn’t fucking exist

getting tired of your racism quite frankly

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

02-06-2020, 11:09 AMWallflower Wrote:
02-06-2020, 09:21 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Mint chocolate chip shouldn’t fucking exist

getting tired of your racism quite frankly
mint chocolate chip is a plague on our society

mint chocolate chip is the best ice cream and you can fucking quote me on that

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

02-06-2020, 11:12 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
02-06-2020, 11:09 AMWallflower Wrote: getting tired of your racism quite frankly
mint chocolate chip is a plague on our society
Who hurt you?

[Image: hudson.png]

02-06-2020, 11:56 AMEricNCSU Wrote:
02-06-2020, 11:12 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: mint chocolate chip is a plague on our society
Who hurt you?
Mint chocolate chip producers

02-06-2020, 11:25 AMcpetrella Wrote: mint chocolate chip is the best ice cream and you can fucking quote me on that
Mint chip is good, but Ben and Jerry's makes a Mint Oreo ice cream that's my pick for the best.

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

This right here.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

02-05-2020, 11:37 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: Different colors for different mints. Peppermint = Green, Wintergreen/Wintermint = White.

I'm gonna have to agree to disagree. Wintergreen HAS GREEN IN THE NAME so it's green therefore. Peppermint has historically been white.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

02-06-2020, 01:20 PMbluesfan55 Wrote:
02-05-2020, 11:37 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: Different colors for different mints. Peppermint = Green, Wintergreen/Wintermint = White.

I'm gonna have to agree to disagree. Wintergreen HAS GREEN IN THE NAME so it's green therefore. Peppermint has historically been white.
Fair. I'm used to seeing green peppermint to point out that it's mint. I feel like I've seen more white wintergreen though.  Hmm

Maybe it's regional?

02-06-2020, 01:38 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote:
02-06-2020, 01:20 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: I'm gonna have to agree to disagree. Wintergreen HAS GREEN IN THE NAME so it's green therefore. Peppermint has historically been white.
Fair. I'm used to seeing green peppermint to point out that it's mint. I feel like I've seen more white wintergreen though.  Hmm

Maybe it's regional?

when i hear peppermint i think red and white.

but other mints are a variety and it depends on the product. from googling and such i have found wintergreen to be packaged in green to teal to blue. gum has peppermint and wintergreen packaged blue and spearmint is green.

not sure what mint is in most ice creams so i dont know what this is getting at.

maybe mint ice cream should be blue?