Create Account

Norton Security Bots

With the recent influx of bots advertising for Norton Anti Virus and other random shit, what anti virus you you use!!!

( norway norway norway )

Vaccinations.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

02-18-2020, 08:16 AMMutedfaith Wrote: Vaccinations.

Yes, i dont use those and will refuse to vaccinate children because it makes them artistic and I dont need kids just drawing and painting shit all day.

Nice try. Clearly you're actually a virus in disguise.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

@golden_apricot idk if you're being serious or not but I'll answer truthfully.

Window defender, an updated web browser/os and my brain. You shouldn't get a virus as long as you aren't being a dumbass these days. Windows defender is one of the better anti virus programs out there at this point and web browsers, good ones at least, have built in protections against certain things like insecure connections, untrusted websites, notifications regarding websites with SSL enabled. And really if you aren't clicking every sketchy link you see you'll be fine

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]