Create Account

S52 WFT #3 - happy valentine's day cutie pies, tell me about your player's love life

Mika identifies as a two-way forward, so he goes both ways on the ice. He loves offense and defense and has a loving relationship in any of these zones. That being said, he prefers blondes who may or may not be spying on the US government.

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

I guess I should feel personally attacked considering Jon Forty-One is more of an angry dude than a lover! But his love life is fine. He is in love with his new team and probably has a new Canadian gf.

[41 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Austin Roenick is single. He is not ready for a woman yet. But for this Valentine's Day, he will spend his day with himself because he only loves himself. He'll have dinner by himself, he'll also gift himself. And sleep with himself.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Since moving to Los Angeles the pond has got bigger for Nolan McMahon. So big that he is now dating Alicia Vikander who is the female actress in Ex Machina

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

During the regular season, it's a little rough for Max Egger. His girlfriend lives back in Austria and refuses to move out to his Boston home even though he has plenty of space and money to help her get set up. I wonder why?

Ensio Kalju´s love life has few similarities to his playing style and career in general, he is a selfish individual who places blame on others when he fails to perform. Ensio also likes a change of scenery every once in a while, resulting in him being less ideal partner for long term relationships. Not a surprise perhaps to hear that Ensio right now is a single man.

As cliché as it may sound, the only love in Harry Carpet's life is currently his coffee maker. He lives a relatively private life, but it's well known that he can't live without it.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

There is someone for Danila who he tried to approach, but all he has received back is ignore. He expressed his feeling in an oldschool way of writing a letter and putting it in the locker of his crush, but for some reason there has not been no reply. The hope is still there, but not likely to happen. No names will be given, but she is a SHL player same as Danila.

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Akira Ren was able to enjoy a nice valentine’s day with his girlfriend Makoto Niijima. They had a nice dinner at Café Leblanc and it was a much needed break from a hectic SMJHL season.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Bo Kane's love life is... well non-existent. He hits up the broads on tinder on the weekends but nothing serious. Hockey is the priority at this point.

Falcons Canada

Edmonton is an odd place. Friendship there is so strong so might say it verges on grounds of love. Not more than 24 hours ago several players referred to their veteran netminder as big daddy.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Vent is currently single just coming out of a relationship with his last boyfriend. Vent has had a mix of girlfriends and boyfriends and just wants to find the one who will be the one he marries

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Scarn loves his wife, the beautiful Catherine Zeta Jones very much. Although the evil villain Goldenface killed her, and then dug her body up and humped her real good, Scarn was able to find a scientist who was able to revitalize Catherine Zeta Jones and now he is back together with his wife who is alive.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

LeBlanc's love life is pretty secret, but he knows a couple gossips about many Canadian players. He knows for a fact that Jack Kanoff was bringing a girl to Terminus Longueuil, a very romantic place, on valentine's day.

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Dutch/Norwegian winger eko van otter has heard his whole life that "there's plenty of fish in the sea" but he can't seem to stop eating them all...

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway